𝟬𝟬𝟮

Mature Themes and Language

-
-
-

THE WARM SAND WAS BENEATH YOUR

hands and feet. Your weakened body kneeled on the ground. Your clothes were torn and wet. You looked up, squinting because of how bright the sun was. You saw a village not too far out. You got up and started walking towards the village.

Once you reached the village, you were spotted by small village children. They somehow had greenish hair, twins it seemed, and around five or six years old.

"Maki... a foreigner!" The girl whispered though you were able to hear it.

"Are you lost?" Maki you're assuming, started to talk. You were luckily able to understand them.

"Yes! Please is there anyone I can talk to? The cruise I was on crashed" You tried to explain and the two girls gasped.

"Let's take her to the king's Mai" Maki suggested to her sister, Mai. You pondered and were a bit confused about what they meant by... kings.

The two girls grabbed your hand and pulled you along. The village was painted in colorful but soft colors. Multiple children were playing outside. Women doing laundry. They watched you pass by.

"The kings will take care of you" Maki reassured you, as she could tell you were nervous.

"What if she's the new queen!?" Mai asked as she started to get excited.

"It's just like in the fairytale!" Mai continued as she looked up at you.

"Fairytale? What? Queen?" You were so confused as to what was happening. Before Maki could explain, you were in front of a large village door. You supposed this was where the kings were.

Maki knocked on the door.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

A woman opened the door and looked at you and the two children. She snatched them away and eyed you down.

"Who are you?! And why are you here?" She asked. Your eyes widened as you looked her up and down.

"I'm lost? My cruise crashed and I ended up here. I'm not here for the children. Just for help" You defended yourself as you looked at Maki and Mai.

"It's fine! We're okay. She's just lost. The kings need to help her" Maki said as she pointed to the back.

"Now... now, what's all the fuss about?" A gorgeous white-haired, blue-eyed man was in front of you. Shirtless, wearing nothing but a tight cloth around his waist.

You swallowed your saliva and looked away from him.

"Sokka what are you doing? Go on back to cleaning please" He smiled at the maid as she grumbled and walked off.