𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Concealed

𝐒𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐢 & 𝐕𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

Shravani Mittal is an intern and he is her boss in the company she works. She falls in love with him.

Vikrant Singhania works as the head VP in one of the companies. He is young, charming and educated. The only minus point Vikrant has is that "He is Married."

Shravani is broken when she gets to know that the man she loves doesn't reciprocate her feelings. Meanwhile Vikrant is madly in love with his mischievous wife.

Join Shravani's and Vikrant's journey in getting their love.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Ongoing

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Pehli Nazar Mein (Concept -1)

𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐯𝐞𝐝𝐚 & 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

Samveda Singhania is twenty one and she has only one dream that is to get professionally trained in the classical dance.

Saaransh Oberoi is a young entrepreneur and he falls in love with her at their first meeting.

They are about to get married but are separated by a misunderstanding.

Join Saaransh's Journey in getting his samveda back.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Soon

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Pehli Nazar Mein (Concept-2)

𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢 𝐗 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

Shivansh isn't a stalker but he fell for her when he accidentally met her two times on the entrance of their office.

His attempts to make his Love at three sights into an Arranged Marriage.

Aditi is rejected multiple times by the prospective grooms. She has lost her confidence in the marriage affair.

What happens when she is pursued in most interesting manner.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Soon