Possession (1)

Bangtan Enterprises

"So, you are Jeon Jungkook? Wanna join this company, right?"
The bunny like hooman nodded his head.

"Why?"
The head of the Enterprises asked.

"I want to be the great businessman just like you!"
Jungkook said proudly.

"Like me? It's not nice then Jungkook. I'm searching for the person who want to be himself. You should be yourself, rather copying or trying to be like other--"

"You are taking me wrong Mr. Kim Namjoon sir, I wanted to be the true and professional businessman like you, not wanna be you. I love the way you handle the company and you always respect everyone whether the person is your enemy! In simple words I think you as an idol person"

Jungkook said confidently without hesitantly. Namjoon was fully impressed.

"Okay my boy, you are passed."
Namjoon said closing the file.

Jungkook was beyond happy, he thanked the head and Namjoon said.

"So are you going to start today or to--"
"I'm going to start today itself!"
Jungkook said confidently.

"That's awesome then... Take this file and go to the cabin no. 6 V. Kim's cabin, he will assist you remaining process"
Jungkook nodded and went to V. Kim's cabin.

Jungkook entered in the cabin after knocking the door. As soon as he saw the person infront of him. He was awestruck at the beauty of the person sitting like a king.

"Handsome" Jungkook could just muttered this under his breath.

The handsome person was just staring at the bunny boy weirdly

The handsome person was just staring at the bunny boy weirdly. 'Huh! Another person who is mesmerized by my charms!' Taehyung smirked internally before flipping his imaginary hairs.

He fake coughed, making Jungkook to come back to reality.

"If you are done staring at my handsome face, can you please tell me why are you here?"
Taehyung asked politely.

"I-I am n-new here"
Jungkook cursed under his breath for stuttering, Taehyung squinted his eyebrows.

"I know that you are new, because I didn't see you anywhere else, did I?"
Jungkook shook his head.

"No! I mean I'm hired by Mr. Kim Namjoon, as an employee and he told me to give you this file so..."
Taehyung nodded and took the file from Jungkook and smiled.

"Oh so new employee, Mr. Jeon Jungkook! Welcome to the Bangtan family!"
Taehyung said and shook his hands with Jungkook.

With that the company got their new member, named Jeon Jungkook.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been three years already Jungkook joined Bangtan enterprises, now he isn't employee, he is the partner and he had his personal cabin. We can say that Jungkook is the seventh member of Bangtan enterprises.