I might be Wherever you are (End)

No proofread...
.
.

Jungkook was waiting at the main entrance of the university for Jisoo to come. He sent Taehyung to his class as first he wanted to apologise for his shit behaviour with Jisoo who already faced a lot of things and he wanted to convince her too for Taehyung.

Soon after a while Jisoo entered, Jungkook's eyes sparkled and he immediately approached her, he didn't noticed the another figure who pushed him in defence. The students around them gasped cause it's the first time someone dared to hurt Jungkook.

"Dare you come near Jisoo! I will not see back and forth Jeon!!"
Bo-hyun spat rudely.

"Bo--"
"Shush sooya! I don't care, if he had reasons, he still was going to harm you"
Meanwhile Jungkook stood up dusting off his clothes.

"Listen hyu--"
"I AM NOT YOUR HYUNG BASYARD!! JUST STAY AWAY FROM US!!"
Bo-hyun roared, startling kook and Jisoo.

"You are overreacting--"
"I'm overreacting? Are you in your senses Jeon?! You tried to harr@se my best friend!! And I will keep quite?!"
Another series of gasps were heard.

"Now you are putting fake allegations mister! I'm not that type of a boy"
Jungkook scowled.

"Are you sure? But your friend list is screaming something else!"
"It was his past deed--"
"I so wanted to kill that tae--"
"DON'T YOU DARE BO-HYUN!!"
Bo-hyun rolled his eyes.

"I will dare!! He is so bad guy! He hurt my bestie..."
Jungkook nodded.

"I know it, I can understand. But he want to mend his mistakes, he is regretting badly Jisoo noona"
Jungkook turned his faces to Jisoo, whose eyes softened.

"How can I b-believe him? Just tell me one reason for forgiving him"
Jisoo asked in disbelief.

"Right now I don't have any answers but he totally wanted to earn your forgiveness and trust me he is completely changed..."
Jisoo sighed heavily.

Before she could reply Bo-hyun spoke up.

"Hey talk with me!! You can convince her by emotional blackmailing but not me!! I will sue that Taehyung if he approached my best friend!!"
Bo-hyun snapped and grabbed Jisoo's wrist dragging her to class.

"I should give him a chance Bo-hyun --"
"As expected!! I don't want you get pathetic sooya. I was at the verge to lose you, now I can't manage that. I can't see you getting hurt once again"
Tears pricked in Bo-hyun's eyes.

"Hyun..."
"F-fine if you wanna give him a chance but I'm warning you, I will not leave your side. If you wanna forgive him I will be by your side"
Jisoo chuckled.

"Who said I am forgiving him? I was just talking about a chance, I can never forget that dreadful past of mine hyun, just believe me, will you?"
Bo-hyun nodded.

"Fine, I believe you"
Jisoo smiled.

In lunch break

Jisoo and Bo-hyun were having lunch chit-chatting but Taehyung wanted to approach the couple.

Taehyung was hesitant, Jungkook assured him about Jisoo but still TaeTae was nervous.

"Are you going or should I go to her tae?!"
Jungkook slammed the table harshly.

"Calm down hyung, Taehyung hyung needs some time it's not easy the way you thought"
Minho calmed the bunny boy.

"Okay but he have to be strong, there's no other option otherwise forget about apolo--"
"Fine!! I am going"
Taehyung huffed at approached Jisoo, Bo-hyun shot a glare and clenched on the spoon.