PE

As you sit down you wait for 5 minutes for the next bell to go, you see that all seats are taken and two girls with gear on sit next to you, and introduce themselves to you.

"Hi I'm crystal! And she's raven!" The girls seem friendly enough but are the type of popular girls that are nice to everyone.... but they seem to be being genuinely nice to you for the moment.
"Uh hi?" You say as you wave awkwardly at them as they just seem to be being to nice to someone who is just sitting there.

"Are you excited for PE! I heard that we will be doing quads for PE because it is tetnechly a form of sports" crystal says while smiling warmly, I think you can trust them for now.

"Uh, i didn't know that..." you look down at your beaten up hands, god today would have been a good day to bring full finger gloves to at least protect the cuts so they don't get even more worse "do we get gloves?"

"Yeah I think we get given just some ones that you have to give back if you don't have your own gloves to bring to PE"

Everyone looks up as the teacher stands up and takes the roll to make sure that no body is skipping. Everyone then gets up and gets out their gloves if they had brought them, then walk out of the school to the forest that is behind the school.
"Today we will be learning how to do quads, it can help some people feel more connected to their theriotype, and some people do it just for fun and they are not even therians." The teacher says as she demonstrates doing a walk
"Ok for today we will just be learning how the basics; aka how to walk"

(Time skip to after people have Finnished)

"Ok! Now it's time to go back to the classroom and get your bags as the bell will go in 15 minutes, feel free to practice your quads at lunch in the library! There is a room with pellows and it has supper thick carpet so you don't hurt your hands to bad when practicing your quads in the quads room! And we have a after school club just for learning and practicing quads and it's run by my from Tuesday- Thursday!" The teacher explains as we walk back to class.
You can't help but notice crystal and raven were looking over at you and talking to the other girls as she was...