character introduction & prologue

The story name  : love of destiny

  This story is written and created by the author  zhanyi_fantasy 

  The Story collaboration and co- writer is author Zhanyi_bunny07

The story uploaded by Blue heaven

Let's go to the story :

This is not a cultivation world. This is the world of magic.Where each person has different powers.And in this magic world there are four kingdoms.These are: Lan (Dragon) Kingdom, Wei (Nine Tail Fox) Kingdom, Nie (Wolf) Kingdom, Wen (Snake) Kingdom.

There are other smaller kingdom , such as:  phoenix kingdom . But over time the phoenix kingdom became extinct and some members of this kingdom still survive which are very week.

If you say why the phoenix kingdom disappeared, the reason was black stone. The black stone is a stone in the magical world that doubles the strength of whoever is near it.But this black stone has advantages as well as disadvantages.

Among these four kingdoms, Lan Kingdom means Dragon Kingdom is the most powerful.Because dragons are the most powerful creatures.2nd stage was phoenix but now 2nd stage is nine tail fox means Wei kingdom  due to extinction of phoenix.

The third stage is the wolf means Nie kingdom. The fourth stage is the snake means wen kingdom.

Currently, dragons are the most powerful in the magical world and there are 2 strongest dragons in this magical world.These two dragons are enemies of each other.And these two dragons are the real characters of this story, the two alphas  

Lan Wangji, the first prince of the Lan ( dragon) Kingdom and Wei Wuxian, the prince of the Wei ( Nine tail fox)  kingdom, are enemies of each other.

These two kingdoms are enemies of each other and this enmity is from before.They were equally powerful and two of the strongest warriors in the magical world.

But will their enmity ever end?Why is there so much enmity between them?

Character introduction:

Lan ( dragon)  kingdom

The most powerful kingdom