Sweetness With Mischevious Angel.

Author pov.

17 years passed since the incident occurred in Hanging Mountain.

The omega child was given to the old man, who took the omega in the holy temple.

The old man is a dragon, he is powerful but as he gets older, his power decreases too. But he is still capable of taking care of himself.

There were not 3000 rules like Lan Kingdom. They have few rules which are basic means of life.

The omega baby grows well and is known as a mischievous angel.

The omega boy is as beautiful as nature. The natural blush and his whitish skin are enough to make people die for him.

As beautiful as he looks, he is also a shameless & troublemaker. No one resists his cuteness. You can say a devil disguised as an angel. 🤭

Holy Temple ~

A big man with a pot-like tummy was near the pond and had a face like Binjal. He was washing his hair using the shampoo. When he was doing it. He saw that a bunch of hairs were coming from the head. When did his hair become that weak? He instantaneously washed his hair and look himself in the mirror.

 When did his hair become that weak? He instantaneously washed his hair and look himself in the mirror

He yelled as he saw no hair on his head.

"Ahhh!!!!!! What happens to me? ZHANN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile,
Behind the trees, Lan Zhan along with his friends- Jingyi and Sizhui were laughing their asses off.

The man notices them and goes to chase them but Lan Zhan pulls a rope. And a bunch of rats and waste material thrown on the man. The man screams with fear and then he falls into gutter water which Lan Zhan sets for that man.

Trio's best friends were Laughing so hard

Trio's best friends were Laughing so hard. The man groans in pain...

"You, bastard Lan Zhan... I will show you my power" warned the man. Lan Zhan rolled her eyes.

"Fuck off Mr burden on mother earth. And also I am reducing the Lord's heaven work when he will punish you. "  Lan Zhan sassily utter.

"You don't know who am I?" The man tried to show his authority