punishment

A drunkard were sitting inside an inn drinking wine.The drunkards were none other than the shopkeepers whom Wei ying and Nie Huasiang robbed . This man has suffered a lot by losing everything and now he has come to ease this suffering. the men were very drunk there were many others around who were drinking.But suddenly, just then, a very strong wind started blowing inside that inn.Due to which the things placed on it including the table started shaking.The innkeeper got a bit scared and went outside to check the weather outside.Then he saw that the sky was very dark all around and the person in front of him who saw him was almost dead.

"Y-Yilling...... P-Pat-triarch........."-

The man was trembling with fear and he quickly put his head to the ground and bowed to him.

"H-How .... can I help you? M-master "-

The man bowed his head but yilling Patriarch ignored him. Yilling Patriarch aka Wei Wuxian entered that inn. Wei Wuxian was looking for only one person and when he saw that person his eyes became dark.

Whom Wei Wuxian was looking for was none other than the shopkeeper..

When everyone inside that inn saw yilling Patriarch appear before them, they all stood in awe and bowed their heads in respect to him.

Just then a throne with black smoke formed behind Wuxian, Wuxian ascended the throne, he waved the shopkeeper to his feet with black energy.
Such behavior causes everyone present to shudder and freeze in place.Because none of them had the courage to interfere in any work of yilling Patriarch.

"M-master... what i did w-wrong ? "

The Sweet's shopkeeper said in fear because yilling Patriarch doesn't go after anyone for no reason....

"You tried to harm him who is my only soul"- Wei Wuxian said with cold voice.....

The sweet shopkeeper trembled with fear and thought to himself who he had tried to harm because in his opinion he had not harmed anyone.

But suddenly he remembered the incident of the morning.In the morning an Omega came in disguise and stole all his sweets. he attacked many to save his sweetie maybe that omega got hurt.

Remembering that, his body trembled with fear and he grabbed Wei Wuxian's feet to save his life.He was begging for his life not to be killed and he was asking for forgiveness again and again.

but... but... but.........

Wei Wuxian is known by all as yilling Patriarch. Many people say that he has no feelings.He is very fearsome, cruel and ruthless but also a very good ruler who always judges justly.

To everyone's surprise, within a moment, the shopkeeper's head was separated from his body and his fresh blood splattered on the floor.Everyone's head was bowed, no one dared to look up.
When the present innkeeper enters, he finds that yilling Patriarch is gone, but men's body is lying on the floor...