𝐢𝐢. 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲

went to Lord Ragnuk's room. "Greetings Lord Ragnuk" I said. "Greeting your highness"

"Hello brother"

"Hello sister"

"Now I wanted to talk to you about somethings."

"Okay"

"A goblin has allowed Molly weasley to steal from the potter vault"

"Who is this goblin may I ask" I questioned.

"Darnark"

"I see"

"Don't worry your highness I will see to it that he is punished"

"you do what ever you want but don't hurt his family"

Ragnuk noded. "Now Lord Ragnuk we have some things we wish to discuss with you"

"Yes of course your highness"

"Please call me Ophelia, and we wish to know what happened to our grandparents?"

"Ah yes, Mr. Potter and Mrs. Potter, they were sick for a long time, so they used their magic to put themselves in a coma until healers have found a cure"

"Also I wish to contact my godmother and her family. We also wish to contact the weasley family but only Aurther, Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and Gorge and we want the letter only to be accessible to them" I said.

"I also wish to contact Remus Lupin" Harry said

"As you wish your- Ophelia, and Harry, I shall send a letter to her family andd the five weasley family members"

"I don't want to cause a mess here so we will meet them in one of our Properties more likely the Pendragon castle, so if you can send them a portkey keyed there it would be lovely" I said.

"Also please freeze Mrs. Weasley's account"

We said our thanks and he noded and left to write it. "Harry what if we go and check our properties, if you would like?" I asked him

"Sure Lia"

We first went to the Pendragon castle. The castle was magnificent.

the extrior

the throne room with mine and Harry's throne.

___________________

While Ophelia and Harry were looking at their properties in the Malfoy manor, the malfoys received a letter.

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐮𝐤,
𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤,
𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟕,
𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲.
𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧,

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲,

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐚𝐭 𝟔 𝐩.𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐤𝐞𝐲

They were shoked, they didn't know the magical monarchy is back.

In the Weasley household. They received the same letter except to Bring Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, and Gorge with Aurther Weasley.