𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍.

Ophelia and Harry woke up the next morning, in hopes of curing their grandparents. They went to St. Mungo's with Remus, to avoid unnecessary questioning.

On their way there Ophelia, Harry, and Remus were talking about How to free Sirius, What plans they had, and how to trick Dumbeldore.

Harry was worried as this was Ophelia's first time using the healing arts. Ophelia however was excited as the ends of her hair turned bight yellow.

That was Ophelia's Metamorphmagus ability. Although for Ophelia her hair color doesn't fully change it's only the ends.

ℍ𝕖𝕪 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖? Ophelia said

𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤?

ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕠 𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕞𝕪 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤?

𝔸𝕙 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕋𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕖𝕕, 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕.

𝕆𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕥 𝕒 𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕖𝕣. 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦!

𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖.

'Lia how are you going to heal them?' Harry asked Ophelia through their mind link.

'With the healing incantation and my blood' Ophelia replied.

'Oka- wait Blood!?' Harry said alarmed

'Yes Harold, my blood'

"Wa- My name is Harry! Just Harry! Not Harold!" Harry said out loud.

"Well now it is" Ophelia said giggling.

Remus just chuckled in amusement. After meeting them the other day, he thought that the kids were growing up too fast. But seeing them like this, it reminded him of Lily and James.

They finally reached the room. Ophelia went and near them, and cut her plam enough to draw blood and fed them her blood. She then went back and sang

"ʄƖơῳɛཞ ɠƖɛąɱ ąŋɖ ɠƖơῳ
Ɩɛɬ ყơųཞ ℘ơῳɛཞ ʂɧıŋɛ
ɱąƙɛ ɬɧɛ ƈƖơƈƙ ཞɛ۷ɛཞʂɛ
ცཞıŋɠ ცąƈƙ ῳɧąɬ ơŋƈɛ ῳąʂ ɱıŋɛ"

As Ophelia sang, bright yellow- almost golden light emitted from her hands. Suddenly the temperature in the room was warm, and Ophelia's power carresed their body, like a mother's touch.

"ɧɛąƖ ῳɧąɬ ɧąʂ ცɛɛŋ ɧųཞɬ
ƈɧąŋɠɛ ɬɧɛ ʄąɬɛʂ' ɖɛʂıɠŋ
ʂą۷ɛ ῳɧąɬ ɧąʂ ცɛɛŋ Ɩơʂɬ
ცཞıŋɠ ცąƈƙ ῳɧąɬ ơŋƈɛ ῳąʂ ɱıŋɛ
ῳɧąɬ ơŋƈɛ ῳąʂ ɱıŋɛ"

As the incantation ended the light slowly faded away, with all the warmth in the room Ophelia fainted from exhaustion, luckily Remus quickly got her before she fell. And awoke Mr. and Mrs. Potter.

When they woke up they saw Ophelia, Harry, and Remus. They pointed their wands at them. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" They demanded.

Remus with Ophelia in his arms, came in front of Harry to protect him and said "Mr. and Mrs. Potter, pleasure to meet you I am Remus Lupin your sons friend, you have been asleep for a long time"