*** FYI, we're headed to the Gin Room to regain command *** Addie-Lit, mood heads-up.
*** Be careful! ***
*** Most deff'. You gotta course plotted to Independence? ***
*** Yes. I'm not sure Eds won't notice the course change on his plot. I don't have full access. ***
*** He'll notice. Not sure if that algorithm got that under control so keep current course at present. Drop containment bubbles once gate-exit and seal it 'cause I'm gonna want you to turn and burn for Independence shortly afterwards. ***
*** What? You wanna look-see the Gaian System? *** I wonder.
*** Abso', getta screenshot if poss' of ships, positions, comm' relays. *** Addie-Lit
*** And if we run into Resolute? *** I ask.
*** Take evasion action and kite outta there. The bubbles will resist fire, punctures and gunshots...allegedly, in case it get hot up there. Hold out as long as you can till I regain command. ***
*** Aye aye! ***

My feel chill off. I decide to keep Amy and Styx unaware for now as that their vital signs show them both under undue stress per Capitalist's reports. Styx needs urgent medical attention but it's not life threatening, at the moment. Amy's right wrist is fractured so she's in significant pain but appears to be dealing with it.

I don't know about all of this. I fear for my fellow teammates' safety, just as Capitalist warns I'm way over max Alignment time with health concerns of my own. Well, I can't do anything about that right now, that's for sure. Addie-Lit wants to take advantage of the two hour timelag we got to get to the Front to reassert command but, these skill-sess'ed fools have me worried.

Meanwhile, Front Command is getting insistent on who's aboard the ship. I auth' Dells to only send them the list of the original occupants – that's all they need to know. Too, I don't know who exactly is on this ship anyway. We get clips that the lower deck situation is destabilizing, and peeps will probably riot again, soon. I reemphasize the necessity of suits-on and no brawling on decks.

I decided to drop Sauce an update that'll worry her beyond measure but it can't be avoided. Our situation is precarious.

*** Hey love. No easy way to say this but know that you were right. Abso' right. I'm a fool to not appreciate your keen instinct – I love that about you, always have and will so my apologies.
The Front is burnin' us as it secedes the Charter of Worlds to declare war on the SFB. Our ship's in chaos but, I plan to live to tell the tale and get us outta here someway. But abso' no guarantees on this. In the event I fail know this – I love you. I love you with every fiber of my essence. You complete me.
Everything I've done or didn't do, I did it for you, for us and I regret the sacrifice that separated us. It wasn't worth it – cost too much.
Know that it's my personal honor and privilege to be your husband and there's no greater honor than to have you at my side, to grow old with you, to bask in that supernova smile of yours that give me life and make me forget all my past hurts and helps me be a better person.
If I fail, I kept our Frontside apartment and all you'll need is there. Never forget – you're the love of my life and I love you dearly, deeply forever. Love Jay – the best starkisser you ever met outside yourself (smile!) ***

I hope Dells, Amy and Styx and none of these wackos see these tears...

I decided to alter course a little bit to put us closer to The Gaian once we exit slide, instead of behind New Gaia. I mean, why go all the way there if our intent is to run anyway? Eds shouldn't notice that, especially since he's happily singing loudly over there in his command chair with these folks.

I've got an update from Caddy – they're making excellent progress and expect to retake Command at the second post in the Gin room, that they have that whole compartment to themselves. So Addie-Lit want us to get that snapshot of the Gaian System and turn and burn for Independence. Absolutely! Things are looking up a bit! I update Dells, Amy and Styx and we're relieved together. I need to plot to get them off the bridge for medical care. I remember belatedly to update GoSo with abbreviated clips and that we're Independence bound.