𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

SELF LOVE. HE DON'T LOVE HIMSELF, TRYNNA LOVE ME
______ die with you.

|MIDDLE SCHOOL|

|MIDDLE SCHOOL|

LOVE. WHAT IS LOVE? Love is what Google would describe as an intense feeling of deep endearment. Unfortunately, love is much more than just a feeling. It's a mindset, a physical state, something you could live or even die for.

Something Blake only received in his dreams.

On the other hand, Kenji knew love like a brick wall. Since the day she was born, she was always surrounded by it. If anything, the girl absorbed it, being full of the emotion.

During hot, sunny days, two children played amongst one another. Well one played, the other just sat and watched, rolling his eyes every time she tried to encourage him to join her.

"Come on Siah! You never have fun with me anymore!" Kenji yelled, giggling lightly after

"I never did have fun with you." The thirteen year old mumbled

Twisting her lips to the side, Kenji tilted her head, admiring his clear hatred for anything that seemed to be amusing or enjoyable.

"Ya' know sometimes, you remind me of the grinch." She stated, trying to sound serious but only making herself laugh

Blake loudly sighed, standing up and dusting off his favorite pair of blue jeans which was only his favorite because this pair didn't have any tearing like majority of his clothing.

"You're calling me a grinch because I don't think running around the yard in a circle is fun?"

"Watch this." The girl instructed, taking off in the other direction

Blake stuffed his hands in his pockets, oddly wondering if Kenji ever had a bad day. How was she so happy and optimistic all the time?

But thats why he adored Kenji the way he does, she reminded him of all the things he couldn't be, all the things that were taken away from him.