𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟯| Loo Loo Land

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Inside the palace, two Goetias slept in bed. Their daughter waking up, and calling out to them, "Mommy, Daddy!"

The male slowly blinked his eyes open, turning his head to his wife, "Via's calling us, Stella."

The woman groaned, "Huh, you get up."

Stolas sat up, his glowing eyes looking at his wife before he made his way to his daughters room. He opened the door, pulling his robe around him tighter.

"Via, what troubles you my owlette?" Stolas asked softly.

Inside the room, his daughter hid underneather her stary blanket. She pulled it so that her head was poking out.

"Daddy! Daddy!" She cried as she got up, running to Stolas, "I had a dream! A really bad dream!"

As the young Goetia cried, Stolas picked her up. Looking into hus daughters eyes as he gave her a comforting smile.

Stolas yawned, "A nightmare."

"I was looking all over the palace, and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!" Octavia cried as she hugged her dad.

"There, there, Via, it's okay, you're okay." Stolas told her.

He began to make his way towards her bed, using his powers to float his grimore behind him. Stolas sat down on his daughters bed, holding her close.

"When you're scared, and don't know where I am, you must remeber,no matter what happens to me,I will never be far away from my special little star fire." Stolas nuzzled his beak agenst his daughters head.

He flipped through the pages of his grimore opening a portal above them.

"It always seem more quiet, in the dark." Stolas sang to his daughter.

Octavia looked at the portal, which showed the human stars. Her eyes lighting up with curiosity.

"It always feels so stark." Stolas sang as he went through the portal with Octavia, "How silence grows under the moon. Constalations gone so soon."

Stolas held his daughter as they walked along a astroid, "I use to think that I was bold, I use to think love would be fun. Now all my storys have been told, except for one."

Stolas looked down at his daughter. Octavia's glowing pink eyes full of innocence, and wonder as she looked back up at her father, blinking slowly. A bright star glowing as she looked at it.

"As the stars start to aline, I hope you take it as a sign, that you'll be okay." A meteror began to shot towards the star, setting onfire as it got closer.