𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿. 𝟬𝟬𝟳| Truth Seekers

𝐿𝑂𝐺𝐺𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝑁...

Key ::
W/n - Wrong/Name
Z/s - Zodiac/Sign
F/c - Favorite/Color

[••••••••••]❄︎[••••••••••]

Two humans stood in a room watching the many monitors that were hooked to the walls. Different images of demons flashing on them.

One of the monitors paused, showing a demon holding a book and boba. The male pointed at the screen.

"Right there, this was the first sighting." The man said

"They are definetly from hell." The woman agreed, "They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world. And they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But why?"

Agent One moved to stand next to the girl, ajusting his sun glasses, "They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next."

A loud crash outside caught their attention. They pulled the blinds looking out the window to see the demons.

"Ah, well, that's convenient." Agent Two smiled.

꧁[❄︎]꧂

Blitzø held his finger to his mouth as he shushed the other imps, "Remember we can't be seen."

Blitzø moved off the trash can he stood on, closing the lid shut loudly. He rolled onto bags of trash stacked on metal trash cans, making even more noise. Millie covered her mouth to stiffle a laugh.

Y/n quickly rushed over, helping Blitzø out of the trash pile. Millie walked away towards a wall.

"Barden my word, sir, but you're curently being the loudest." Moxxie told his boss.

"I said shush your d!ck sucking lips, Moxxie." Blitzø said as he grabbed Moxxie by the jacket, pulling him closer.

Y/n walked over, pushing the two apart, "Blitzø, this isn't the time to start a fight."

The group turned when they saw a portal open, the red glow filling the allyway. Moxxie began to walk forward when Blitzø and Y/n tackled him to the ground.

"Get down!" Blitzø yelled as a net shoot over their heads.

Blitzø glared at the human who held a net shooting mechine. Y/n grabbed Moxxie, holding his arm as she looked at the human.

"I'm sorry about this, Mox." Y/n sighed as she looked at the imp boy.

"What-?" Moxxie began but was then thrown towards the portal.