3

Soft.

His lips were soft.

His fragrance was strong.

His hands were experienced.

Overall,

Kim Taehyung had Jeon Jungkook in chaos.

Especially when he licked his bottom lip with his tongue, only Jungkook knew how hard it was to control his own hands which he held the corner of the desk behind him, with.

Taehyung was quick with his moves. His lips melted in a practiced manner against Jungkook's, who kept up with his pace. Even if it was a chilly day, the room was getting hotter than the temperature. Or maybe it was just him, Jungkook wasn't sure anymore.

Hands rake up on his sweatshirt, before circling around his neck. He feels a pull to his neck, nudging him to bend a little more to be at Taehyung's level more comfortably, which he does with no complaints.

For a quick moment, Taehyung pulls away. Without looking up, Jungkook could feel his eyes on him. Their breathes mix due to the close proximity. He could feel spikes traveling through his veins, urging him to let his hands take control too.

"I knew it." But then Taehyung chuckles, diverting his attention from his own body's urges. "Your ears always turn red when we're kissing." He raises his hand, caressing Jungkook's apparently red years. "D'ya like it that much?"

"W-wait."

"What?"

"W-we shouldn't do this." Jungkook looked down, suddenly all nervous than he already was.

"You don't like it?"

"I-I do! I-I mean," He takes a frustrated sharp breath. "I-I think I wanted my first time to be someone I was in a relationship with. But in reality, it happened in such a rush... I'm not saying I regret it. But I don't think I wanna mess around like this. I think I'm one to take the romance part a little too, seriously.. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize." Taehyung spoke, Hopping off the teacher's table. He wasn't smiling, he rarely does. But his expression wasn't sharp either. "Thanks for being direct atleast. Many don't do that so, I appreciate it."

Not wishing to make things more awkward than they already were, Jungkook chooses to remain silent thereafter. He watches, in silence, as Taehyung gathers his scattered belongings back in his bagpack before throwing it over his shoulders.

"You still don't get to flaunt what happened between us in front of anyone, okay?"

"O-of course."

"Good boy." Taehyung smiled, not a teethy one, before he got one his toes. His lips come in contact with Jungkook's left cheek, leaving a lasting peck before he's on his way out.

Leaving Jungkook alone with his goosebumps.

"Fucking hell bro." Hoseok speaks when he spots Jungkook walk out of the detention room. "One time having sex and you're suddenly someone I can recognise. What happened to the 'idle student' persona?"

"I'm still on that." Jungkook defends himself, swatting away Hoseok's hand in embarrassment when the male grips the back of his neck playfully.

"Tell that to Jin."

"Oh shit." Jungkook looks at him, eyes wide. "He's still pissed?"

"Bro went on half day because he thought he'll die of heart attack after reading your text." Another voice comes from behind, and Hoseok punches Yoongi's bicep for making the small issue sound so big.

"He just felt sick." Hoseok corrects Yoongi. "Probably what one gets for eating muffins for breakfast after skipping meal last night."

While Jungkook was in science stream, Jin and yoongi had taken business. Hoseok, who had also taken business initially switched to creativity apartment to persue dance while Namjoon took literature which he shared with the oh-so-popular Kim Taehyung.

The three of them now sat in the library. When Yoongi gets a call from his classmate to submit some project, he's first to take leave allowing the other two to be alone.

"I totally forgot," Hoseok spoke as he reclines back, the economics book now laying half closed in front of him

"I totally forgot," Hoseok spoke as he reclines back, the economics book now laying half closed in front of him. "Who did you get laid with?"

Jungkook knew this was something he wasn't meant to reveal according to the other party's request. He did confess to loosing his virginity to his friends, because this was something he would've had to tell them one way or the other. They were like his brothers after all.

But who's name should he say?

"I'm sorry Hobi, they said not to tell anyone about it." So he chooses to stick with what's the truth.

"What the heck?" But hoseok frowns in distaste. "Why would they say that? Not like we can undo what's done, why does it matter whether you tell us their name Or not? Also, wait. Why are you even referring them as 'they'? It's their pronouns?"

"No—"

Hoseok Gasps loudly, squishing down in his seat immediately after when everyone hushes at him.

"You lost your Virginity to a boy!?" He whisper yelled.

"H-hobi! I never said that!"

"Come on now." Yoongi's voice comes from behind them, finding himself leaning against one of the book shelves. "You could've just said 'she'. But you said 'they'. Clearly a guy fucked you—"

"I fucked him!!"

Thanks to Jungkook's loud tone, the three of them were no longer allowed inside the library that day and everyone around the school knew that Jungkook fucked a guy.