Intro - 2 ✨

A black car was packed on the side of a road, two people were sitting inside. A boy and a girl. Both of them were sitting there for a long time, waiting for someone to come.

"What is this? till now he has given us no information."

The man said while looking at his phone. The girl inhaled deeply and exhaled sharply while looking outside of the window. She then looked at him and said.

"Why didn't you tell him to call us directly? Why did he call us here?"

"Wait, I'll call him."

She returns his phone to him and starts biting her nails while looking out the window. As soon as he takes the phone, he immediately calls someone.  Then, within a few minutes, a man comes to them very secretively, with his face hidden.

"Tell me! What's the news?" - asks the man.

The other man tells him something and goes away from there. The girl gets irritated and says while hitting her hands on the head board.

"Damn it, I will go crazy now because of all this, well, so what to do now?"

"Chill, we'll do as we planned. You know our plan B, Let's end their story today. Any how."

"But do you think it would be okay?"

That girl asked while looking at him, she wasn't sure of doing what the plan B was. But the man had other intentions.

"I have waited for this day for so long, now is not the time to think about right or wrong, now is the time to do it. Not plan A but atleast we can work on plan be, because our target is on it way."

"Okay, let's do it."

"Okay! So where is our target?"

"On our target."

Both of them give each other a conspiratorial smile and the man drives away from there.

After some time, that girl was sitting with another boy on a deserted road and was watching the vehicles passing by on the road. The girl also had a gun in its hand.

"Don't you think what we are going to do will be too much? If we want to take revenge, there are other ways, why only this?"

"He said he would be happy without me, but how can he be happy without me? he left me because he was not happy with me, so I will make him happy forever. How can he live without me?"

"I understand, but we can find some other way to teach him a lesson, it is not necessary to do this."

"No way, I am not going to back down now, I have a lot of accounts to settle and all these accounts have only one outcome, death."

"What if something happens to us?"

"Don't worry, I have made all the arrangements, if he survives even after colliding with this vehicle, he will not be safe from bullets."

She laughed and showed the gun in her hand, The boy becomes silent after listening to her. Both of them sit there waiting for a long time. Just then the girl gets a call from someone.

"Okay, we are ready."

She cuts the call and tells the boy.

"You get down."

"What?" - the boy asks with surprise.

"I don't want you to get hurt. So, just get off."

"But..."

"I said, get down, damn it." 

She tells him angrily, the boy silently comes out of the car. The girl puts the car in gear and starts driving it at full speed. A car is coming from the front, it is very fast, In the blink of an eye, That girl intentionally hits another car with hers.