Chapter - 02 🥀

A girl sitting in front of the mirror in bridal attire was busy on her phone, calling the same number again and again but no one was answering

"Mom, please keep the phone aside and sit for a while, we have to get you ready as well."

Her make-up artist said. She gives her a smile, puts the phone aside and in stress starts playing with her nails.

"Bade Papa (uncle), where are you? I need you."

She was stressed, shr had tears in her eyes. She takes her phone again and starts calling her uncle. But till now his number was switched off.
She types some messages and sends them and then keeps the phone aside.

"As an excuse, would you please bring something to eat from the kitchen, I'm very hungry."

She stopped the make-up artist and asked, the make up artist nods yes and goes out to get something to eat for her. As soon as the makeup artist leaves, The girl comes near the gate while lifting her dress with her hands, opens the gate lightly and peeks out.

"Why are these people not moving away from here? How will I get out of here? What should I do?"

That's when the make up artist comes back

"Have this."

The make up artist gives her sandwiches and juice. The girl says thank you to him, sits on the bed and starts eating.

"You eat first and then I will do your hair."

"Ok."

As soon as she said this, the make up artist went near the mirror and started taking off her things from the dressing table, here the first girl got up, kept the sandwich on the bed and picked up a pillow. She then walked silently and stands behind that make-up artist.

"Did you eat so quickly? Okay, let me do your hair..."

While she was speaking, the bride pressed her face with a pillow and made her suffocate. She struggles to get herself free but the bride holds her tight. After sometime she faints and falls down.

"I'm really sorry girl, I was helpless."

Saying this, she quickly locks the gate, then takes off her dress and makes that make-up artist wear it and she herself wears her clothes.

She quickly ties her hair in a bun, takes out the mask from her dressing table drawer and wears it on. Then she lifted the second girl and made her sit on the chair so that no one would have any doubt about them.

After doing all this she comes near the gate and takes a deep breath.

"Relax! "Be normal and calm."

She quickly takes the artist's make up box in her hand, unlocks the gate and comes out. As she comes out of the gate, she sees no guard around, so, she quickly closes the gate.