You ready?

*:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Obi-Wan really needed to stop putting me on missions alone with Anakin. It was like when we were alone, I could lose control over my mind any second. His stupid smile and his sweet attitude towards me made it all the harder to control my spiraling emotions.

We were silently sat in the council's room, discussing an upcoming mission that needed two Jedi.

"Any takers?" Master Mace Windu asked, slowly eyeing the room. No one wanted to do it. It was downtown Coruscant, so most of them thought it was too easy.

"Y/N and Anakin can." Obi-Wan announced, causing me to sigh heavily. Don't get me wrong, I love being around Anakin. A little too much sometimes. But I was having trouble with the independent missions we'd been going on together these past few months.

"Anakin, Y/N? Are you guys okay with taking on this responsibility?" Windu asked, raising his brows.

"Yes, Master Windu." Anakin agreed, his face serious. "We'll get on it first thing tomorrow."

"Very well." Windu nodded. "Council dismissed."

Everyone began to disperse, Anakin immediately walking up to me. "You ready?" He winked, smirking down at me.

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"I can't believe we're wedding crashing." I groaned as Anakin and I walked up to the 2nd floor. We were heading to our rooms to search our closets for some formal attire, which I doubted I owned anything of the sort.

"Hey, free drinks, right?" Anakin joked as we trudged up the steps. I mumbled back, my words incoherent. "Come on, it'll be fun."

I shrugged as we approached my room. We said our goodbyes, agreeing to meet at Anakin's jet at 5:00 pm.

As I entered my room, I shut the door behind me. If I was being honest, I began growing nervous about the whole mission.

We'd been assigned to attend a wedding reception that a well known assassin would be attending. Turns out her once individual assassinations were turning into mass terrorist attacks.

We were instructed to get as much information as we could out of her before arresting her, which meant some sweet talking would be occurring.

I headed to my closet, opening it skeptically. Unsurprisingly, my closet was filled with my usual Jedi attire. Robes, upon robes, with undershirts and black pants.

Sifting through my closet, I reached the back where my eyes landed on a white bag made to hold a dress. I rose a brow, taking it out of the closet.