Anniversary •

*:・゚✧*:・゚

•SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.•

*:・゚✧*:・゚

The relationship that Anakin and I had was nothing short of perfect. Our love was so pure, and we wanted nothing more in life than to be with each other. Sometimes, we wondered if our sole purpose was just to be each others partner.

So when a year of being together came along, I was so grateful to still have him right next to me. Anakin told me he'd planned a wonderful night for the both of us, and I was ecstatic. Not to mention extremely nervous.

Even though Anakin and I had been together for a year now, we'd never gone past making out. I was still a virgin. I knew he wasn't, but I didn't mind. It meant a lot to me that sex wasn't the only thing he wanted out of our relationship. So I knew that he was with me for more than just my body. He was with me because he truly loves me.

And since it was finally our one year, I decided I was ready. I was ready for him. Even though I was slightly nervous, I knew this was something that we both have been waiting a while for. It would be so meaningful, even if it was nerve wracking.

So, as I got ready for the date he planned, I put on a golden yellow set of lingerie. I picked this one out because I knew it's his favorite color, plus, it suit my skin tone really well.

After slipping in my lingerie, I put on a short, flowy black dress with simple black pumps. I adorned my neck with a silver chain necklace, a simple pearl placed in the middle. After putting on matching pearl earrings, perfume, and applying some light makeup, I grabbed my purse and sat in my living room. Ani would be here any time now, so I eagerly waiting for his arrival.

As if on cue, there was a light knock on my door. I shot up, excitedly hurrying to the door. I opened it to reveal a beaming Anakin. In his hand was a beautiful bouquet of flowers. Smiling happily, I placed a quick kiss on his cheek before excepting his gift.

"You look beautiful, Y/N." Anakin complimented, following me inside so I could put the flowers in a vase before we left.

"You look pretty good yourself, Ani." I flirted as I set the flowers in a vase of water. Anakin was wearing black dress pants and a simple black button up as well. The first few top buttons were undone, giving me a slight view of his chest.

Anakin smirked, grabbing my hips and pulling me in for a gentle kiss. I giggled into it before pulling away. "Now, what do you have planned for our anniversary, darling?"