THE WEBSITE DADDY

Year 2089
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mishika

I moaned loudly as the vibration increases between my thighs, fuck! I was close......I increased the vibration even more and started rubbing my cl*t. My other hand left the mouse control and went to pinch my n*pples. As I reached my cl*max my legs trembled slightly. I rubbed my cl*toris even more violently.

F*ck!

There it came. The overwhelming feeling washed through my body. Warm liquid ran out of my p*ssy which was stuffed with a new toy. I was testing my new toy. It was good. But not even that pleasurable. I think I really need a man. An idea popped in my mind. Instead of taking out the toy from me I let it rest there. I turned it on again as I was totally not satisfied. I needed more. So much more and vigorous. I kept the vibration low and wore my glasses. I closed the p*rn video and went to my chats. I scrolled down and there it was. My bestfriend fleecy. I opened out chat room and scrolled to the older chats. She once told me that she f*cked one guy every night when she wasn't satisfied and all of the men were beasts in sheets. And that's what I want.

Found it!

There sat the link of the website she had sent me past month telling me she get the guy she wants from there. I opened the link and number of questions layed there.

Name?
Mishika

Age?
Twenty one

Requirement?
A guy

Age of the guy?
Between twenty one to twenty six

Sweet or rough?
Rough

Safe word?
No safe word needed

Place?
My home

Time?
Anytime

Want to add toys?
Anything he wants

Any specific needs?
No

Thank you for filling the above questions we are looking for a perfect fit...... please wait for a few seconds.

I waited for the pics to get loaded. I slowly increased the vibration. all the guys looked super s*xy and f*ckable. I would love to f*ck each and every one of them but that's not my thing. I like to stick to a single one. I increased the vibration and bit my lip. My hand pinched my cl*t. My lips parted in a sigh. I clicked on a random person. He was looking like he is the dark god who is gonna punish me for my sins.

F*ck yes!

I want it!

I want him.

I want him to punish me.

I pinched my cl*t more and more and more. I was on the edge. The vibration was on its peak. I slapped my p*ssy and the tears finally rolled out of her. I rubbed myself slowly. Soothing the spot where I pinched.

I desperately need him to f*ck me.

To slap me.

I finalized it with him. It's just nine in night. I took out the toy from between my p*ssy lips. It was covered with my juices.

After taking a quick shower I ate some instant noodles and worked on some files. I had an interview tomorrow at spacekrest organisation and here I was, m*strubating and fantasizing about a man f*cking me. My friends really corrupted me. After checking a few emails and the new updates about the organisation's upcoming projects, I closed my laptop and went to my bed.