CLASSROOM

My friend Kolkata_writes, thank you so much for this amazing chapter.

This chapter is courtesy of my friend, I hope you enjoy ;)

Jessie's POV:

Waking up in the morning feels like shit on Mondays. I drag myself out of the bed and remember to look whether I am covered in blankets or not. 

Very dangerous thing when you are still half asleep and your brain is still processing what's going on.

I go to the bathroom and get freshened up. Today is the last day of my college before the final exam starts and then we will graduate. I will miss my friends, teachers and the memories we made together.

And then there is…..

My thoughts get filled up with him.

Ryan Sawyer.

No, he's not the bad boy of our college. He excels in studies and sports and he's my greatest competitor. It was okay till that but he seems to hold a grudge against me for God knows what. And god! The smirk he gives me when he finds me flustered around him. Did I tell you that I happen to have a strong feeling of attraction for him? His brown hair and eyes, the sharp jawline and his toned body makes me squirm in my p*nties.

Although he doesn't need to know that or that assh*le's ego would boost so much that it will touch the roof. No one knows how much I have to control around him so that I don't trace my hands on his face, lips and God knows where. 

A vision fills my head.

Me and Ryan making out against the bathroom mirror, my head thrown back, legs around his waist as he bites my neck and I moan. Both of us are n*ked under the shower as he continues to go down and down and down until……

I quickly clear my head. I get ready wearing a black skirt that reaches a hand below my a*s along with a blue shirt and pair it with black heels. It's the last day anyways and no one is going to complain about my dress.

I reach the college and meet my friends. We laugh as we walk together to go to the class. This is probably the last time we are walking together in the corridor.

My eyes roam throughout the corridor and then our gazes collide. Ryan stands there in his glory wearing a blue button up shirt and black pants.

Holy Jesus! What sort of telepathy is this?

He seems to rake his eyes all over my body as if remembering every inch of my body. I remove my gaze and walk past without bothering to look back at him.

He suddenly pulls me towards him, my friends having no idea that I am separated from their group now.

“You look so damn delicious today.” He whispers in my ears and then frees my hand.

I stumble back, dumbfounded at his words.

What the hell was that?

I meet my friends around the corner.

“Where were you?”

“Principal called.” I lied. I f*cking lied. 

Damn Ryan! You're making me do things I have never thought of.

I reach my class and see the English professor arranging his books. I only had one class today and then I am free for the day. I enter the class to see every seat occupied except the one beside Ryan.

Well here goes avoiding him for the day!

I take my seat and concentrate on the class. I can't let him know what kind of effect he has on me.