Between the Leap of 5 years

This incident happened when Priyanka and Ranveer were arrested by the police and Shivay proposed to Anika for marriage, payal was born and was growing in Oberoi Mansion. Shivika were sure that they want to get married but as payal was growing they gave each other some time and were in a committed relationship.

_____________________

The only way that we can live is if we grow.
The only way we can grow is if we change.
The only way we can change is if we learn.
The only way we can learn is if we are exposed.

A quote which has too many meaning but it was sounding meaningless to her. She wants to expose the culprit but all her efforts are in vein. How to get them, how to manage, though she never express her feelings to anyone but with him it's different.
Numerous thought running in her mind when she stopped her jeep infront of the gate, the watchman smiled at her and opened the doors. She parked her vehicle and got down while her phone rang.

A: Jai Hind Sir

Person: Jai Hind Anika, what are the updates?

A:(dishearten) Sir I have been working on it day and night, still it will take time in finding out proofs

Person:(angry) Do you have any idea how much serious this situation is, it's a heinous crime of gangrape and murder, it's very tough to handle the pressure from up

Anika was listening to him with a heavy heart, he continued
Person:(dry chuckle) But big deal with you right because you are not accountable to them but I have to, I have to be there with full explanation, i need results as soon as possible

He kept the phone down with anger, here Anika looked at her phone and thrown it on the ground with resulted in hundreds of pieces. She banged her hand on her jeep, her eyes have tiredness, sense of failure, regret and a lot more emotions. She calmed down herself and entered into the Mansion. The Mansion which has her heart, her soul.

Oye khoteya, ese thode hi baache ko khaana khilate hai

Anika smiled while looked at her dadi who was scolding poor Rudy boy. The best part of the scene was Payal who was sitting in his lap and having her baby food, not actually her but her clothes.

R:(almost cried) Dadi, I am trying so hard but she is not in mood to sit and eat today

D: Chup re, Aree Anika!

Dadi noticed Anika standing at a distance, she welcomed her while Rudy was so happy to see her. Payal jumped from Rudy's lap to meet Anika.

R: Baby, not like this, wait

He tried to handle her but she was in too much hurry, Anika came quick to her so that she doesn't fall. Anika pulled her up in her arms, she bend to touch Dadi's feet and gave a side hug to Rudy.

A: What happen baby? Why you are troubling your Rudy Mama?

D: What will she do Anika, he only don't knows how to feed a baby

R:(fake cried) Ahh! Didi
Payal made a loud sound which indicates she is agreeing to her Badi Nani and Anika laughed over it.

D: Ye didi didi kya bolta hai Bhabhi kyu nhi bolta?

R: Dadi, they both are still not married, it's still time to call her bhabhi

D: So what? That doesn't make any sense start calling her bhabhi
Anika blushed while listening to their conversation.

A: Okay Dadi you don't worry I will make sure that she has her food

R: Yes Didi, I will help you out

D: Fine then I will leave to temple