BTLO5Y: The Trauma! 🏴‍☠️

It breaks something inside you when you see the person who is so strong and means life to you, is breaking down in front of you. The same was happening with Shivaay, he was unable to understand what made her so vulnerable.

S: Anika you are not "someone" to me
Anika realized what she is saying, it's her man, not some stranger. She calm down herself and closed her eyes, kept her gun on the shelf and took support of it to stand. Shivaay saw this and hurriedly held her to make her stand properly. She opened her eyes and meet his eyes which are confused and worried.

A:(with teary eyes) I am sorry
The very moment shivaay immediately pulled her in his embrace, she closed her eyes and felt upmost peace and relaxation in his warmth. He held her tight enough to give her assurance that he was there for her.

S: It's okay, I understand, but you need to relax first then we will talk

She parted from him and went near her balcony, looking outside. Shivaay kept looking at her, he knows she is in tension but this is not going to help in any way. He walk up to her and held her from back. She turned to the face and kept looking in his eyes.

A: I am really sorry, I don't know how those words.....
Shivaay kept his finger on her lips and took her in his embrace.

S: I read the article of Meenakshi's murder case

Anika immediately parted from him and looked in his eyes.
A: You did? When?

S: After you left, you didn't care to tell me or what?
Anika shook her head and held shivaay from his shoulder.

A: It's not like that, you were already going through a lot, so much is happening in the family, Om and Tej Uncle fought because of his career, then you took the initiative and managed to let him work for the company in particular interest which is art, then opening of Oberoi Artacts. It's already too much

S: Why you always forget that you are too my family now?
Anika freezes

S: Agreed many things are happening but do you know from where I get the strength to fight from every situation, it's you!
Anika teared up

S: You really think that by not letting me know what's going on with you, you are making things easy for me
Anika lowered her head

S:(cupping her face) These tears of yours are my weakness, jb se wapas aaya hu tb se dekh rha hu and it does demotivate me as a partner that I am not there for you when you need me the most

A:(crying) Shivaay shivaay no! Please don't blame yourself, I am sorry, I am sorry

She is in so much mess, Shivaay has never seen her crying this much, what's the whole matter which made her so weak, his lady is so strong then why this form? He held her as she was not able to stand due to continuous crying. He made her sit on the sofa kept beside them and hugged her, he let her cry as much as she wants because he knows that she won't let her feeling get expressed in front of the world. After sometime she became normal he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead numerous times.

S: You okay?
Anika nodded and held his hand which was on her cheek, she kissed his hand and looked in his eyes.

A: I love you
Shivaay kissed her cheeks and went to take a glass of water. Anika had it and said

A: Meena got murdered

S: How is Mr Thappar related to this?
Anika's eyes darkened, Shivaay can clearly see exasperation in her eyes.

A:(outraged) He murdered her

S: What exactly happened?
Anika stood up and walk to the balcony, Shivaay followed her