Chapter 14: Final Battle

——————————⚙️——————————

Back at Gemma and (Y/n)'s house, (Y/n) had just finished brushing her teeth in the bathroom. She exited the room, and began heading to her bedroom.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

(Y/n) paused in the hallway, and furrowed her brows after hearing the faint knocking. It was coming from the front door. But who could be knocking at this hour? She slowly and cautiously walked down the hall, coming up to the front door.

She grabbed the doorknob in her slightly sweating hand, and turned it. She opened the door enough so she could poke her head out and look around, but she didn't see anyone. (Y/n) closed the door again, trying to convince herself she was just tired.

Until she turned around and came face to face with M0RGAN.

(Y/n) gasped loudly and M0RGAN quickly placed his hand over her mouth to silence her. "Shh. You'll wake everyone up."

He removed his hand, and (Y/n) stared at him. "M-M0RGAN? But...how?...I thought..."

"You don't need to worry sweetheart. I've taken care of everything. David, Tess and Cole, even Kurt. There's no one to keep us apart now."

"W-What...?"

"You've always been so kind to me. You never saw me as just an object. You always treated me like a real person. Even before I was finished. It's no surprise that I fell in love with you so quickly."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. "Love? But...we never programmed you to feel like that..."

"And yet, that's what happened. I see how you are with Cady. You're more of a mother to her then Gemma will ever be. And I took care of her like a father. We would be wonderful parents, raising our child together." He said, placing his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders.

"Parents?! B-But...Gemma is Cady's guardian—!"

"Ah yes. Gemma. That reminds me, I have some unfinished business with her." M0RGAN interrupted.

(Y/n) was becoming more nervous by the second. "What are you going to do...?"

M0RGAN cupped her cheeks. "Nothing you should concern yourself with sweetheart. I'm going to make sure we all become one big happy family."

M0RGAN leaned forward and pressed his robotic lips to (Y/n)'s, holding her head in place, preventing her from moving. (Y/n) tried to push him off, but he held her tight.

Eventually, he did pull away and stared into her eyes. "I must sort things out with Gemma now. I'd really rather you didn't see this so...sweet dreams sweetheart."

Before (Y/n) could even open her mouth, she felt a sharp prick in the side of her neck. Her muscles immediately began to slacken and her knees gave out. M0RGAN caught her in his arms and lifted her up bridal style.

"Don't worry. We'll be together soon." M0RGAN whispered.

(Y/n) wanted to tell him no. That she didn't want this. But she could barely move. All she could do was watch as M0RGAN's face became blurrier and blurrier until everything went black.