Kain Benedict

I'm learning so much.

Vampires can live off other vampires blood.

Which made me curious. If I had Elira forever... maybe I could only have her and she couldn't pass out.

It'd keep me full.

I called her, walking through the park and looking around.

"Father."

"Elira, darling. You should let me take you out. Out of this small town and somewhere nice." I said.

"You can drive?"

"As of today. Yes."

"Well alright. What am I supposed to wear?"

"Anything. Dress and heels type of night." I told her.

"Okay."

"You have an hour." I hung up and studied the people around me.

So strange. This life was easy to live. People had it so much easier although back then it was more simple.

Now it's spontaneous and weird.

I found myself saying foul words often, repenting to god for my uncontrolled language.

I was a good man. But I noticed Elira made me steer down the wrong paths.

The paths I never would've chosen in my first life.

She makes me curse and fall into sexual temptation constantly. She in herself is a tease whether she means it or not.

The thought of fucking her ran through my mind at least five times a day.

I've pleasured myself to the thought at least once a day.

I can't decide if this is a warning that she is a gift from hell or if this was meant to be from god.

Regardless, she is my biggest sin, no one can save her from me.

She is utterly and completely mine.

Mine to kiss, mine to eat, mine to marry.

Mine to taste, mine to touch, mine to fuck.

Her body was made for me, everything about her existing to attract me.

I studied the women around me. When I was without her, there was no temptation.

I felt as I did centuries ago. These women are to be respected and I am a godly man who doesn't participate in any ungodly sin.

I never felt aroused by women as I still don't now.

But there was something about my darling that I can't quite explain. Yes she deserves my respect but all things godly leave me as I want to grip her face and make her suck my cock.

I blinked from my explicit haze and took a deep breath before walking back to the cathedral to pleasure myself to the thought of who will soon be my wife.

-