Kain Benedict

With her arms tied above her head, her ribs showed, body new body thinner than she had once been, I felt the grooves of the ribs with my fingers, running my fingers over her stomach.

Her back was arching slightly under my touch.

I could see just fine from the mask, I wondered if the black material over the eyes made it hard to see for humans.

I clutched the handle of my knife in my other hand.

When I had gone shopping for her closet, I bought one of these in hopes to one day leave my marks on her skin.

Here we are.

Her completely bared to me.

Completely mine.

I smiled to myself as I lifted the knife, pressing the flat side against her hip and she gasped at its cold temperature. Our bodies sat at -5°F.

It's like wearing a ring human and someone touching your when their hands are just colder.

The knife was freezing it may have given her freezer burn if she was still human.

But to her it was just a chill, enough to make her hum.

I grabbed her jaw, pressing the tip of my knife to her jugular.

"Are you alright if I scar this pretty body? Is there anywhere you don't want touched?" I asked.

Her grey eyes glistened, dilating heavily.

"No. I'm yours."

I nodded, studying her beautiful hips, the deliciousness that rested between her soft thighs.

I was drooling just thinking about having my head buried there.

I pressed my knife into her jugular, dragging it down as blood began leaking down her pale body, dying her red in the most beautiful way.

"It's a weird feeling Hm?" I asked.

"I can feel it." She whispered.

"Any pain?"

"The good kind."

I nodded releasing her jaw as I let my hand move between her thighs, my fingertips slicked with the blood dripping down her body, my knife covered.

I drug the blade along her bottom lip and she licked it up.

"Good girl." I whispered.

I rubbed her clit, making her hips jerk, a moan leave her.

My cock was throbbing, my mouth watering with bitter venom, my little toy whimpering from my touch.

"So desperate." I watched her crumble, her knees weakening, trying to find friction against my hand.

"Sweet girl." I smiled, lifting the mask enough to reveal my mouth, taking hers in mine, kissing her soft lips, her tongue toying with mine before I pressed a finger into her and she moaned, mouth open all for me.

I watched, entranced by her pleasure.

I leaned down, licking from nipple, up her breast, to her throat where the cut was almost healed, a welted scar over it.

She tasted delicious.

"Please-"

"Please? Please what?"

"I want you."

"Want what from me?"

"To fuck me."

"Where?"

"My mouth. My pussy-fuck-" she gasped as another finger pressed into her.

"Where do you need me more?"

"I don't know-"

"Pick and choose, my love."

"My mouth." She whispered and I nodded.

I cut the rope from above her, holding it as her hands were still bound but now I directed where her arms went.

"Knees." And she dropped.

I smiled at her hunger for me.

"Please." She begged, eyes darkening and I realized her hunger was severe.

I grabbed her jaw, squatting in front of her.

"I know you're starting to burn. But I have control, I'll let you burn if you press me and forget your place. Do we understand each other, darling?"

She nodded.

"Yes father."

I sighed. "Old habits never die." I kissed her forehead, fine with the title only from her.

I stood, letting her arms rest in her lap.

She watched, lips glossy with desperation, eyes glazed over, her features thinning and becoming gray.

I undid my belt slowly and she scooted closer.

I laughed.

"So eager."

She looked up at me.

"Please? Pretty please? I want to taste you." She was clearly pained, trying her best to be patient.

"I know my girl." I unbuttoned them and she moaned just seeing me as I pulled them down.

I stroked myself a few times, her eyes on the precum I had when I had her tied and cut.

"Please." She cried without tears.

"Go ahead. Go slow though." I said and she bit her lip, pressing her tongue to my lip, moaning, eyes rolling back as they shut and she gently sucked on my tip.

"That's my girl." I hummed, holding her hair.

She pulled back.

"Can I go all the way?" She asked, drool already dripping from her chin.

"Go ahead."

And she did. She couldn't do it human, but she didn't need air, so she took me completely and I gasped at the feeling of it.

"My god, look at you, you're doing so well." I heaved, petting her hair back, gathering it completely in my hands.

She pulled back.

"Fuck my face."

"As you wish, wife."

I used her hair, in my fist it was all gathered, I thrusted, using her as I planned to use her pussy.

She let me, no sounds, the smell of her arousal clear in the air. I moaned, the feeling was heaven.

She had her back arched intensely, eyes shut peacefully, hands in lap, being a good girl.

"Look at me." I whispered, her eyes opened, the charcoal color seering into me as I panted, close to my climax.

The second she sensed it she pressed down completely and didn't move as I grunted, coming down her throat completely.

She didn't come up until it was completely over.

She moaned and looked at me.

"I need you inside me." She whimpered.

"Let's take care of that, my love."