1. Meeting

"Quick Bec let's go we're gonna be late" Irin shouted to her best friend as they where making there way to class, not to mention it's their first day of uni.
"And who's fault is that?" Becky retorted

" I can't help it that dog was so cute."

They arrived in class and luckily the teacher hasn't arrived yet they sat in the empty seats at the back while panting heavily.

Then the teacher walked in and the class became quiet.
Becky's POV

" Good morning class my name is Professor Freen and I will be your teacher.  The teacher said with a cold face damn she's scary, then her eyes landed on mine so I looked away,

"Ok I will be taking your registration put your hands up and say yes Prof when I say your name. Ok?"

The student all replied Yes prof.

"Rebecca Armstrong."
"Yes prof" I replied with my hands up and I swear I saw her smirk.

Class goes by as Normal in one word Boring
*RING*. *RING*
*RING*

" Miss Armstrong Please stay back" the Professor called me

And I can hear everyone oh-ing great it's only the first day and I'm already getting held back.

"Go wait for me at the canteen ok." I whispered to Irin she gave me a thumbs up and left.

"Lock the doors" prof Freen said and I did then I turned around and she pinned me to the door and start to sniff my neck, I tried so hard not to make any noise after a couple seconds she pulled away.

"I've been waiting for you REBECCA" she said empathising my name

Yes me and Freen had known each-other see are families are good friends and we have family gathering at the family resort every summer but I haven't been to the gathering in 2 years because I was in boarding school in Uk . And did I mentioned that she use to Court me before I ended thing and went to Uk,She was a good partner but I didn't want to do long-distance.

"Prof Freen we can't do this."

"Why not?" She replied
"Because your My teacher and I'm your student."

" Oh, come on beck I know you missed me too.Every year I waited for you but you never showed up."

"I have to go I'll see you around." And with that I left

I mean she's not wrong I do miss her But this is not right She's only 5 years older than me but still she's my professor.
No one knows about us Expect our family and we liked to keep it that way.

Lunchtime came rolling around Me and Irin we're chatting while eating our lunch she is just talking about her Girlfriend Noey.

" Beck can I sit here?" I heard a familiar voice behind me I turned around to she Freen. But before I can Answer NO Irin already said yes, great I rolled my eyes.
Freen giggled and sat next to me then she touch my hand from under the table which made me froze
" Why so tense babe don't worry I'll make sure I win you back no matter what it takes." She whispers in my ear before letting go and eating her food I just glared at her . Non came with his food and I sigh from relief.
"Hey girlies look what I got." We all stared at him including the professor waiting for him to continue.
"Four tickets to the blackpink concert."  He shrilled in excitement. " which means Irin you can invite your girlfriend to come with us" he continued but he became silent and pointed to the person next to me. Guess he just found out that a teacher was sitting with us.

"Goo..good afternoon Prof Freen ." Non started stuttering and honestly I wanted to laugh so hard because of his reaction.

"Good afternoon" Freen said in a cold tone.
"Freen" I whispered to her
"What I'm just speaking in my normal voice?" She replied
" yeah Bec that's the Same voice she uses in class." Irin answered
"Yeah Bec I'm just speaking the same voice I always use." Great now she's sulking like a child but why do I care
"Come on Sarocha your a grown up women stop pouting and that is not your normal tone that's the tone you use when you hate someone." I retorted and Irin and Non just stared at me either because I called the professor by her name or because I was brave enough to go against one of the coldest teacher in the school or others.

==============================================

HI GUYS PROUD HERE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THIS STORIES STAY TUNE FOR MORE.

Love you <3

Don't forget to vote and please follow me .
Bye bye