Chapter.20🔞

Freen's POV

After school Becky ordered me to drive to my apartment and No She does not live with me (for Now) once arrived she told me to open the door and I did as she said but upon entering the apartment I heard the door slowly closed behind me, I turned around and saw HER standing there with arms crossed and a smirk on her beautiful face which made me gulped the next thing I knew she pinned me to the wall and began kissing me hungrily and Of course I responded.

As the kiss got more aggressive and I was beginning to feel hot like really hot she moved me to the couch and she got on top of me.

She leaned down her lips were red than an inch away from mine.

"You want to continue your punishment?" She asked in a whisper
And I just nodded, she looked hesitant but I was too turned on to stop now so I grabbed her and made her lips connect to mine.

Then she started to go down to my neck making me let arch my back and letting out a soft moan, she bagan to take off my shirt and I did the same to her's, then her hands reached behind me and unbuckled my bra until I was completely naked and she was in her panties and sport bras.

Her hand massage my left breast as her mouth was sucking and licking my right,

"Arh.....beck...." I moaned To be honest with all of you this is actually my first time doing it I mean me and Bec has done it 2 or 3 times before but I was always the top for those and that was when we we're together before she broke it off.

Anyways I was a moaning mess and her fingers began to play with my clit before she shoved to fingers into the hole and began to thrust.

I was moaning loud and proud

She was breathing heavily while thrusting faster until..

I cummed  while moaning her name, afterwards she laid next to me and I lay my head on her chest, both of us were still trying to catch our breath

She kissed my forehead "did you enjoy your punishment baby?" She spoke softly and I nodded with a smile.

______________________________________________________________

Hey Guys I know it's been a while since I updated but here I am, Hope this chapter was ok.

Next chapter we'll be looking at Freen and Becky's past.