Zoro, Samurai, You.

Another reminder that this fanfiction does not use Y/N, but refers to you as "she", or "she" if the distinction might not be clear, or "Zoro's wife" etc. :> Thank you for clicking into my hard work!

"You want me to... what?!"

"Yeah. Please help me."

Zoro's pleading was sincere. He has just requested his wife to do something really out of the ordinary, and she was trying to process it in her brain. It was something she has thought of doing, but never actually done before.

"Yes please! I want to get back at them."

Nami chimed in, thinking back to the times she was looked down upon simply because she was a female. The other female finally made up her mind, as she nodded her head, looking around at everyone.

"Okay. I'll do it. But I'll need some supplies."

"Okay!"

She first grabbed all of her hair and tied it up into a ponytail, to which all of the males on the crew looked away to not get distracted by her alluring actions. Nami rolled her eyes at them, before securing her hair into a bun, and then bringing her into the room for final touch ups. Once they were done, Robin passed her Luffy's clean clothes, and headed out of the room.

"Uh..."

Yes, she was told to dress and appear as a man. Something that was totally contradictory to her life as a desired female. They have used Chopper's bandages to compress any parts that might give the illusion of a female, and wore Luffy's baggiest clothes to add some bulk to her figure. With her hair tightly tied back too, she tried to look stern and masculine, but earned chuckles from everyone instead.

"You just look like a... how should I put it, a young girl? Or a pretty boy."

Sanji clutched his chest in a dramatic way, not wanting to feel any attraction towards someone that was trying to appear male. His nightmare of 2 years was creeping to the surface of his memories, as he breathed in hard, handing her his blazer.

"Maybe this will be better."

Standing back to admire his work, he nodded his head a few times, placing an unlit cigarette in between her fingers. Zoro stepped forward to hold onto her chin, squeezing her rather feminine and gentle cheeks.

"Can we do something about this?"

"This?! Did you just call me this?!"

"Yeah. It makes you look... nevermind. Just say you are a 15 year old boy or something. That checks out."

Luffy grinned widely at that statement, before pushing her off the ship along with Zoro. This idea all started when they were at the Punk Hazard, and Nami was constantly bugged by the misogynistic comments left by the skilled samurais. She wanted to avenge them by making them think they were in love with a boy- something completely against their principles, morales and traditions. Some confusion will drive them crazy, Nami thought, as Zoro anticipated the fight that was coming. He wanted to fight all of them, but they only fought to kill, or to protect something, which were all conditions he could not meet. Thus, he wanted her to anger the samurais enough where they would be willing to give him a go.

"Do you think they'll buy it? I mean, my voice..."

"Can't you just lower it, like this. Ah..."

Showing off his echoing, deep voice, Zoro walked behind her, feeling excited at what's to come. No matter how she looked, men were bound to fall for her after all. Once they were on land, all the eyes turned to the pair. As predicted by Nami, the samurais frowned hard at their hearts reacting to the supposed boy-like figure in front of them, and some of them even had their hands tremble at the fact. I can't be a non-traditional, non-conforming male, not in this lifetime! As they walked along the road quietly, an older man stopped them in their path, his cheeks weirdly threatening to flush at the sight of a pretty boy. Clearing his throat, he questioned the purpose of the visit.