Chapter 34. Magic Lesson

Kass opened her eyes, laying in Lucius's arms. The winer sun, lighting through the curtains, was bright, so she could say it was almost midday.  Usually she and Lucius didn't sleep for so long. But after tonight they fell asleep almost in the morning. She hardly opened her eyes, and Lucius was still sleeping. Kass smiled and kissed his nose. 

"Kass...you don't sleep as usual" Lucius said smiling sleepy.

"Hey, it's dinner time already" Kass said laughing. "I don't know about you, but I'm getting up" Kass said.

Lucius opened his eyes lazily.

"Won't you even kiss me?" he asked yawning.

She moved closer and kissed his lips. His hands wandered along her back going lower to her butt cheeks. Kass pulled away softly.

"I don't know about you, but for me tonight was enough. I'm not ready to continue yet" she confessed.

Lucius raised his eyebrow.

"Is it so? It's unusual to hear that from you. Well, I did a good job"  he said smiling proudly.

"I'm caring about you, Luci" Kass lied "I don't wanna you to have a heart attack."

"Well, did you just call me old?" Lucius asked.

"I didn't even think about that" Kass said holding her laugh. "Ok. I'm getting up."

"No way, stop. You said I'll have a heart attack. It's equal to saying I'm old. Kass, I've got much more potential than you think, though I'm not twenty" Luicus said proudly.

"I have no doubts. You took my potions" Kass teased. "If you were twenty, I won't be interested in you. I like the older men."

"How interesting. Which men do you like? I need more details from this place" Lucius said.

"Don't be jealous and cling to words. You know what I mean. If it will be easier for you, I like the only one older man. It's you" Kass replied.

"That's it. Remember, Kass: you're mine and no one's else" he said looking into her eyes.

"You won't let me forget even if I want" Kass smirked. "By the way, about relationships. What do you think about Ester and Snape?"

Lucius arched his eyebrow sceptically.

"I think they like each other. But they're adults and they will decide themselves what to do. I didn't think about them at all" Lucius shrugged.

"Right, they're adults. But it would be good to push them to each other a bit. What if Snape would come to our Christmas party?" Kass said.

"To our party?" Lucius asked surprised.

"Ah, well. I didn't manage to say it to you. Me and Ester are organizing a Christmas party. Of course, you're invited. Draco is invited as well" Kass said.

"Well, thanks for warning" Lucius said taken aback.

"Luci, don't be so grumpy. I'd tell you today. Just now had a word. And there is one moment. My friends will come as well" Kass said.

Lucius's face faded when she mentioned Gryffindors. Kass noticed it.

"I told them you and Draco will come. They agreed" Kass said before Lucius refused.

Lucius sat on the bed looking at her grumpy.

"How nice. Have you decided everything for me? What if I wanted to celebrate Christmas just with you?" he said.

"If you don't want I won't make you" Kass said seriously. "And  how is that, just with me? Christmas is  a family holiday. What about your family?"

Her brown eyes almost filled with tears. She looked down.