Chapter 35. It's only the beginning

The next week passed by quickly. Severus kept teaching Ester magic skills. She turned out to be very talented and powerful witch. She reached sucsess not only in witchcraft. It seemed, this petite blonde could melt a tough herat of  a grumpy Potions Master and return him back to life.  It seemed to Severus like he reborned from ashes like a phoenix bird. It was incredible - feeling that you're loved. Ester also got back to life next to this serious and strict man.

   It turned out they had a lot in common. They've both had unhappy childhood with bulling, then unhappy love. They both didn't trust anyone and wasn't going to start new relationships, they were afraid to be heartbroken again. And now these two lonely souls completed each other perfectly. It seems their meeting was a destiny. Ester spent the most of time at Spider's End. She opened more new sides of the magic world and studying her beloved wizard Severus Snape.

   Everything was marvellous between Kass and Lucius as well. Kass moved to Malfoy Manor. They were closer to each other day after day. Now the last task left: to organize a Christmas party at Kass's place in such a way that Malfoy family and her friend won't eat each other. Kass hoped everything will be good.

   It was the twenty-fifth of December. From the early morning Kass was nervous because of today's evening event. She imagined Lucius and Draco meeting Harry, Hermione, Ron and the rest of her friends.

   She was standing  at the kitchen, making Luna's favourite cherry pie. Suddenly she felt hands on her waist.

  "Hey, I'm busy" she protested uncertainly.

  Lucius nesteled his nose against her neck. She felt his lips formed a smile.

  "Come on, Kass. You're too tensed. Don't worry, everything will be all right. Of course, if your friends won't do anything extraordinary" he said.

   Kass stepped back and turned face to Lucius.

  "I know them and I nknow YOU. I excpect anything. But I trully hope you all will be reasonable. ALL of you" she replied.

  "From my side I promise, I'll try to hold myself" Lucius said, not knowing if he will be able to keep his promise.

    Meeting Christmas with Gryffindors doesn't make him happy. But for Kass he was ready to endure this. The main thing was Draco and Potter wouldn't kill each other.

  "I think the same" Kass said reading his minds.

  "Kass, what about our deal not to slide into each other's heads?" Lucius asked narrowing his eyes.

  "Sorry. You're too close" Kass said innocently.

  "I'll have to punish you later for breaking the deals" Lucius said with a smirk. 

    Kass pretended she didn't hear anything. She wanted to play with Lucius and provoke him to one more hot sex. But she was too busy and too little time left. That's why Kass decided to wait with their love games and continued cooking despite of Lucius's objections. He didn't like her doing muggles' things.

 Before the evening Lucius apparated to Malfoy Manor to get ready for the party. Ester was at Severus's place. Kass was alone at her house. She started to get ready too.

   Kass took a warm bath with aroma bubbles. She tried to throw away her worryings. Lavender bath always helped her to relax. Now it worked as well. Calming down a bit, Kass went out of the bathroom, got dressed and put om her makeup. She put on a dark blue dress with opened shoulders and slit on the hip. The material hugged her fit body perfectly. Her dark hair were lose and combed into slight waves. The necklace Lucius had given to her was perfect for her romantic and sexy  outfit. Black eyeliner, dark-red lipstick, heels - and Kass was ready.