Episode 26

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

The dining room of the mansion was a place she never saw before. A place completely unreal with the candle lights brightening up each corner of the entire hall, next to numerous flower vases, giving light refreshing fragrance in the surrounding. Just how they described the castle in fairy-tales. This place was no less majestic than that.

Except for the fact that there was no prince but a beast that owned this castle, ready to confine her and make her his next victim.

The walls of hall were carved in various vivid designs displaying stories of the ancient that she knew she would never want to know.

The dining table in front of her was long enough for tens of people to dine together. But what tenses the atmosphere was that there weren't actually tens of people there.

It was just her and him.

Sitting opposite to one another on two different ends of the table, with servants and maids standing by their sides serving them their meals.

She felt like a royal with such protocols. But uneasy at the same time.

These luxuries are becoming a part of her life. Or maybe, he's planting it inside.

There's always a turmoil inside her. But what baffles her is when he acts completely unaltered around her. As if everything around them is completely fine and normal.

As if they were actually a couple living happily together.

As if he's a man providing for his woman and she's the real problem, the real ungrateful brat.

But it does cross her mind that this facade of his is a manipulation method. Just to make it seem like everything's normal.

It's bad. His ways are far worse than mere forcing. He's going to convince her that she was never forced, never abused and never confined.

And what's worse is that she can feel it already happening.....

"Why aren't you eating cará? Is it not to your liking?"

She snapped out of her thoughts immediately shaking her head.

Her eyes fell on the number of spoons and forks on the table and she didn't know which one to pick. The dictator seems to dine with high foreign officers often, so it was obvious that he knew his table manners well. Even with these foreign utensils.

Finding the confusion on her face, he chuckled already knowing her cause of bother.

"Use any. Everything is yours."

Her frown deepened as the urge to prove him wrong arose higher. She felt the comment degrading.

Picking up the middle sized spoon she was about to dig in but the slightest curving of his lips already informed her that she failed in her attempt.

"Alright. I'm not a royal like you sir. Don't mind my manners.", she taunted.

"Not a royal but you're ungrateful and bitter."