Chapter - 24

The raghuvanshi mansion is in hustle and bustle... All the relatives are coming one by one... There's no break to the girls running here and there except juli...

Currently they are in the kitchen

"It feels like it's someone's wedding " Said juli..

"Of course like who the hell have this much relatives and karwa chauth like this " Said sakshi...

"There are 90% people whom I don't know even though mom introduced some to us but I even forgot there names" Said rishika..

"What are you guys talking about " Asked someone..

They turned around and saw arohi.. There with an apple in her hands..

"Aru we are just having a conversation on your relatives " Said juli..

"Correction now we are also related to them " Said rishika... While taking a bite from arohi's apple....

"Look there are lots of people out there cause.. Dadaji were two brothers and one sister... And we are the third generation of dadaji moving forward there are two more families same like us.. Our family mom dad my bros me .. Then bua ji her husband her son and his wife and then the brother of dada ji also have children I mean chacha ji and chachi ji and there four children none of them are married till yet and then there's sister of dada ji who also have a huge family.. And also there are many relatives from dadiji's side also like masi dadi and her family and yeah mum's side also it's just mama ji's family and yeah few of them have Children too those who are running here and there.... " Said arohi...

"You know after this little speech on the family tree of yours I have concluded that I still don't know 90% of relatives " Said rishika..

"I also get to know them properly after many years believe me " Said arohi..

"We believe you " Said juli..

"So now I should tell you all why I was here... Well the thing is all the ladies and there in the living room and your presence in necessary " Said arohi..

"As you say " Said sakshi with that the three of them together with arohi headed towards living room while few maids followed with plates of snacks and all with them..

When they entered they can see the whole living room was full with the ladies...

Gayatri cleared her throat
"Well everyone here are the three new gems of raghuvanshis the daughter in laws of raghuvanshis" Said Gayatri

"They all are indeed very beautiful gayatri " Said a lady

"I must say your choice is really nice " Said another lady..

" Now do introduce them to us " Said another lady

"Why not soo this is juli our eldest daughter in law " Juli smiled at everyone...

"And this Rishika wife of Riyansh " She said...

"And here is The youngest Sakshi " She finished..

"Aao bacho tum log bhi baitho khade kyu ho sharmao mat " Said a lady with a gentle smile
("Come have a seat no need to be shy" Said a lady with a gentle smile )

They all shared few chit chats .. With few other bahus who were there.. They get along with them..

"Avantika when are you planning marrying your sons " Asked the dadi bua ji ..

"I will marry them to some prestigious families girls who would be well known not like somebody did " Said avantika..

" What do you mean by somebody did " Asked kalyani..