Chapter - 26

Everyone is waiting eagerly for the moon on the rooftop of raghuvanshi mansion...
It is decorated with flowers and diyas..
Everyone is shimmering in their outfits..

Our couples outfits

Our couples outfits

Sakshi is staring at the sky well she took lots of pictures and did all the gossips and all with her friends now nothing is left she getting bored.. Just sitting in a corner staring at others...

Juli have jeet bhai they both are sitting on the swing looking at the sky together.. How romantic she thought...

And next her eyes wander around she founds Rishika and Riyansh...
These two are really strange just a second ago both were flirting now they are smirking...
Gosh these two can be scary some times... Well their relationship is really passionate too while juli and jeet's relationship is soft romantic type..

She is soo busy in her thoughts that she didn't noticed when someone just stood behind her..
"Heyy "

She was startled and turned around only to find shivam who was there..

"What are you doing here?? " She asked..

"Well everyone is with there wives so I also came to mine " He said..

Sakshi raised an eye brow..

Shivam understood that she isn't satisfied by his answer..

"Well I went near bhaiya and bhabhi but they shoo me out and told me to be near my wife " He explained..

Ohh so that's why they were smirking gotta say that my bestie and jiju both are really awesome I was a bit sad about him nit being near me but they solved love you my both cupids...
She got lost in my thoughts..

"Now you are making me regret my decision of coming here " Says shivam bringing her out of her thoughts..

"Why " She asked while frowning her brows..

"Cause now as I am here you are zooming out " He said..

She smiled..

"Fine sorry I was just thinking " She said..

"About what " He asked her..

"Uhmm that when will moon show up " She says while looking at night sky...

" Why already hungry wifey " He asked her..

"Maybe a bit " She replied with a pout..

He chuckled..
"You are looking so cute like a baby right now " He said...
Now if anyone would see they will tell that her face's color is matching to her red saree..

"What happened " He asked her..

"No.. Nothing " She said while trying to hide her red cheeks acting to look up..