Justice served.

Tae got up in the middle of the night to drink water.

When he heard sobbing from the living room. He recognised it and quickly made his way to the living room only to see jungkook crying.

He quickly went to him.

Tae : kook what happened ?

Kook looked at tae with doe eyes and another set of tears were ready to burst.

Tae quickly sat besides and wiped his tears

Kook: t-tae

Tae : yess kook what happened why are you crying ???

Kook: t-tae i am such bad brother, i couldn't even see my brother in pain. I won't be good dad too, i couldn't be a good brother, people were right i am just do pathetic and useless.

Tae : kook stop

Kook: no Its the truth

Tae : no its not, you don't how grateful i am to have you. How my son is grateful and loves you ,my muuu can't stay without, soobin he stay without your hug, yeonjun litteraly can't bear a thing against you.
Felix the silent player he never talks much but he can't stay without.

They all love you and respect you for who you are kook. I am promise they are proud of their hyung and our children are proud of their dad. Yeonjun didn't tell you because he didn't wanted to stress you.

Kook was stunned

Tae : yeonjun is person who likes to keep his problem with himself. He loves you so much jungkook you can never imagine. He suffered everything but couldn't take a word against you. He is person who will take in everything by himself but can't bare a scartch to his loved ones. He is replica of you kook.
I know you also wouldn't tell anyone if you suffered like this. But i am not saying yeonjun is not wrong, he is indeed. He should shared his problem but if he didn't we need make sure he shares his problems next time, make sure he knows his problem are not burden for us. Make sure he know we are there for him.

Kook nodded and wiped his tears.

Kook: you are right i will try my best to provide the comfort to him.

Tae : thats like my kook.

Kook: Thank you tae

Tae : No kook, i am your husband, standing beside my husband and being there for my husband is the bare minimum.
Okayy you wait i will make a juice you feel good.

With that being tae run to kitchen to make juice where as jungkook is being all blushing and smiley.
The natural blush suited him after all.

Kook : ohh he called meeee hissss husbanddddddd omggg. I am that beauty's husband hehehehe

When tae came back kook went back to normal
They drank juice and went back to sleep.

Next day morning in yeonjun's school

Kook and Taehyung were now in the yeonjun's school when they saw something that caught their attention. There was women and a Man standing near the school entrance where the man was yelling at the women who had tears in her eyes.
Tae pitied that women he remembered his past which made him angry he looked away when kook rubbed his back calming him down. Taehyung looked at Jungkook smiling. He looked at kook and realised how happy his life is now.
They looking into each other eyes when soobin and yeonjun came in and showed them  something which shocked both of them.
They waited for some time and then went in

Kook entered the principal's office with taehyung, yeonjun and soobin with him.

Principal : mr jeon please have a seat.