Chapter 683: Winter Peach Blossoms

Winter was supposed to be a season of barrenness.

Most of the animals and plants are in hibernation. There are no green branches or leaves on the treetops. For some tourist spots, winter was the down season. Rather than going out to look at the emptiness, it was more interesting to stay at home and watch TV.

However, there was one place that was extremely popular and full of tourists.

That was the Taoyuan Village!

Taoyuan Village was not spared from the passing of the four seasons. The biggest reason why Taoyuan village was famous was that it had a large number of peach trees. When the flowers bloomed in spring, the mountains and plains were filled with peach blossoms. It was such a beautiful scene.

The main flowering season of the peach trees was in March or April in spring. When spring came, the flowers bloomed. It would shade the whole village in its pink color.

But the trees at Taoyuan Village were also special. There were peach blossoms in winter. Yes, Taoyuan Village had cultivated a batch of peach blossom trees that could bloom in winter. These trees wouldn't bear fruits. They were only for admiration.

In order to add some beautiful scenery to the village in winter, Xiao Lingyu hired many horticulture and agronomist experts to let them research peach blossoms that could bloom in winter.

In fact, as long as she wanted, Xiao Lingyu could make all the peach trees bloom in winter. But if she did that, it would definitely be too eye-catching.

Therefore, Xiao Lingyu hired horticulture and agronomist experts. They were all well-known experts and professors in the industry. Xiao Lingyu provided them with Little Light's manure which was mixed with the spring water for their research. As expected, these experts and professors quickly cultivated peach blossom trees that bloomed in winter. This variety didn't need to be in a greenhouse. They could be planted in the open air.

Once this variety was developed, Xiao Lingyu planted it in large quantities.

Xiao Lingyu didn't publicize it much, but it was reported by some media. Then, the news spread. Thus, Taoyuan Village got on trending again.

Other than the peach blossoms, Taoyuan Village had a large greenhouse to house tropical plants. It was a great botanical garden.

Taoyuan Village was filled even in the winter. The inns, thatched huts, and lodgings were filled every day. The reservations for the huts were very long. Many people lined up daily. Many people came to Taoyuan Village because they could eat the things directly produced by the Green Fresh Farm.

The stock at the supermarkets was sold out daily. They couldn't buy them even if they queued up early.

Many customers were filled with resentment. For this reason, many of them decided to come to Taoyuan Village directly. They heard that the village had a large canteen. Many good chefs were hired to provide good food. The food was delicious but not expensive. Honestly, many people came for the food alone.

All in all, Taoyuan Village has many famous features, and every tourist travels there for their own reason.

...

When Situ Xing and Gong Tianhao arrived at Taoyuan Village, they were dumbfounded. Actually, when they arrived at Xing Yin County, they could feel the difference already.

In the past, Xingyin County was a relatively poor, backward, and stable small county. But now, high-rise buildings had been built and shops were everywhere. It was much more luxurious and lively than before.

The changes over the past three years were too much!

Situ Xing asked excitedly, "Boss, do you still have any impression of this place?"