Chapter 793: Spending Money Like Water!

After the Phoenix Villa was taken over by Xiao Lingyu, she immediately changed its name to Phoenix Ridge Green Fresh Farm.

The place was named according to its location just like Taoyuan Village.

After changing its name, Phoenix Farm immediately carried out a reform. Back then, the Phoenix Villa had bought two mountains to use as tourist attractions. The Phoenix Villa had been in the business for more than a decade. Therefore, the area it occupied was not less than that of Taoyuan village. Xiao Lingyu felt that there was no need to expand.

However, there were not enough mountains. The two existing mountains were used as tourist destinations. Xiao Lingyu needed more mountains to plant fruit trees.

Xiao Lingyu sent Xiang Guohua, Zhang Lele, and others to investigate the surrounding geographical environment.

Phoenix Ridge Farm was undergoing changes in an orderly manner.

At the same time, the public relations department of the Taoyuan Village Green Fresh group released relevant information, announcing that Phoenix Villa had been acquired by Taoyuan Village and was now a branch of the farm. At the same time, it was renamed Phoenix Ridge Green Fresh Farm. Phoenix Ridge Green Fresh Farm was now undergoing a comprehensive transformation. It would open for business at 8:08 on March 16th.

Once this news was released, it caused a huge sensation in the tourism industry.

"Damn. Phoenix Villa has been sold to Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Group. Is this news true?"

"It must be true. Didn't you see that this news was officially released by the Taoyuan Village Green Fresh Group?"

"Fate is really fickle. Phoenix Villa used to be the number one farm in the country. But now it has been acquired."

"This is their own doing. Ever since Taoyuan Village appeared, Phoenix Villa's business had dropped. However, they were still able to survive. But, they wanted to go and frame Taoyuan Village. They used despicable methods to try to bring down the other party, but in the end, they were the ones who were being bought out. This is really funny. This is a typical case of shooting yourself in the foot."

"I wonder how Phoenix Villa will change. Will it be like Taoyuan Village?"

"This shouldn't be too different. Taoyuan Village's Farm is famous for its paradise view. Could Phoenix Ridge Farm end up as another paradise?"

"Why not? It'd be run by the same company."

"I heard that they will plant lychees in Phoenix Ridge Farm and will probably grow a large number of lychee trees. Green Fresh Group has already sent people to prepare for it."

"Wow. Lychee flowers might not be as pretty as peach blossoms, but they are extremely fragrant."

"Now, I'm getting interested."

The netizens on the internet were discussing fervently on the forums. On this side, Xiang Guohua and Zhang Lele reported the situation to Xiao Lingyu.

"President Xiao, this is the report!" Xiang Guohua reported very seriously.

After Xiao Lingyu heard their report, he asked them directly, "Which mountains do you think have development value?"

Xiang Guohua and Zhang Lele were shocked. They immediately understood that Xiao Lingyu was testing their ability and boldness.

After Xiang Guohua and Zhang Lele looked at each other, Xiang Guohua took out a simple map and pointed it out one by one. He said very seriously, "These mountains are all surrounding Phoenix Ridge in the form of natural protection. Phoenix Ridge Farm will follow the model of Taoyuan Village. Therefore, these mountains mustn't be too far away, or the tourists wouldn't be able to visit all of them in a day..." Xiang Guohua explained the various reasons for choosing these few mountains.