Chapter 46: A Starlit Serenade of Friendship and Fans

Hiroshi found himself in a precarious position as he accidentally stumbled into Kana's dressing room. Kana, wide-eyed and scandalized, unleashed a flurry of accusations.

"Whoa! Stalker alert! Pervert in the dressing room!" Kana exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at him.

Hiroshi, flustered and attempting to defuse the situation, exclaimed, "Nyet! Wait, I mean no! It's misunderstanding, tovarishch. I'm not stalker, just wrong door."

Kana reached for the nearest objects, launching them at Hiroshi like a one-woman circus act. "Oh, wrong door, huh?" she retorted, aiming a pair of shoes his way. "This is my private sanctum, not a Russian monster hideout!"

Hiroshi, dodging with surprising agility, pleaded, "Nyet, tovarishch! I am not a monster! Just lost in labyrinth of doors!" A hairbrush sailed past him as Kana continued her barrage.

"Lost? More like lurking with that 'I'm lost but let me check out your wardrobe' look!" she teased, grabbing a hat and flinging it toward him. "Fashion advice from the Russian invasion, maybe?"

Ducking and weaving through the storm of garments, Hiroshi managed a sheepish grin. "Fashionista not my expertise! Please, Kana, believe innocent stumble!" Another item soared through the air - a sock this time - as Kana rolled her eyes.

"Innocent stumble? The only thing innocent here is my closet, and you're turning it into a war zone, you Russian tornado!" she exclaimed, punctuating her words with a theatrical toss of a scarf.

Kana, pausing in her onslaught, smirked and said, "Russian tornado, huh? I bet you've got a secret spy mission hidden under that 'innocent stumble.'"

Hiroshi, feigning offence, retorted, "Nyet, Kana! That's just a stereotype. Not all Russians are spies. It's a misconception created by clueless foreigners."

Kana, with a mischievous glint in her eye, grabbed a bra and tossed it in his direction. "Guess who's the clueless foreigner in my dressing room, then?"

Hiroshi, catching the bra with a bewildered expression, raised an eyebrow and quipped, "Well, this wasn't in my mission brief."

As realization dawned on Kana, her face turned beet red, and she exclaimed, "Wait! No, I didn't mean to throw that! Oh, this is so embarrassing. You pervert!"

Before Hiroshi could explain further, Ruby burst into the room, shouting, "Hiroshi!"

Kana and Hiroshi both turned toward the sudden entrance of Ruby, wearing expressions of surprise.

Kana, hands on her hips, quirked an eyebrow and exclaimed, "Is my dressing room some kind of public attraction now? Did I miss the 'Tourist Welcome' sign?"

Kana, still fuming, crossed her arms and demanded, "Alright, spill it! Why are you barging into my personal room?"

Ruby, looking bewildered, glanced between Hiroshi and Kana, then tried to laugh it off, saying, "Oh! There you are! I was just calling my friend, you know, the one who's definitely not lurking in dressing rooms." She pointed at Hiroshi, attempting to divert attention.

Hiroshi, frantically gesturing and mouthing, "Don't tell her I'm Hiroshi," only added to Ruby's confusion.

Kana squinted at Ruby, suspicion evident in her gaze. "Friend, huh? Spit it out, who's the mysterious lurker?"

Ruby, sensing the need for a quick cover-up, glanced at Hiroshi and whispered, "Uh, he's my friend, um, Ivan! Yeah, Ivan the Not-So-Terrible Tourist."

Hiroshi, facepalming internally, played along with the impromptu alias, giving Ruby a look that screamed, "Ivan? Seriously?"