chapter-3🥀

Manik leaves Arman and locks the door and starts to take off his belt,Arman’s eyes winded.

Arman-Dad,Listen,I am sorry,I didn’t mean to shout,please,I won’t repeat this.

Manik(angrily)-Yes,You won’t repeat this and I make sure,now you are going to get 60 hits with a belt.

He said and fold the belt in hand,Arman’s lips trembling,he look at Manik with pleading eyes but Manik shrug it off because he need to learn some manners,Hè glare at Aŕman who stand there in tears,He raise his hand up and started to hit him all over on his body,Arman cried loudly but didn’t stop Manik.

Manik-So Now you talk back to me?*HIT HIT HIT HIT*Disobeys me?HIT HIT HIT.

Arman didn’t reply him,just cried cause of pain which he getting,After 45 hits Manik stop and pull Arman in embrace who shivering a lot,Manik hug him tightly with close eyes and rub his back.

Arman-I am sorry,Sorry,Please forgive me,I promise I never ever do this again,I am sorry Dad…

He cried in Manik’s embrace who didn’t reply him just hugging him tightly,and rub his back where he hit him,after some minutes,he back off from the hug and left the room,Arman look down sadly but then he look up when he heard sobs,He saw,Mayan stand beside him and crying he pull him in hug and rub his back.

Mayan-It’s paining?

Arman-No,It’s not,Stop crying,shh

He said and made him calm,Mayan backed off from the hug and showed him the Ice Pack,Arman smiled and kissed on his cheeks,Mayan kissed him on the head with teary eyes,Manik who was watching them and smiled with teary eyes.

Manik entered his room and sat on the bed,he looked down and some tears left from his eyes.

After some time,Arman and Mayan entered his room and saw him still sitting with head down,Arman went near him and hugged him and snuggled into his embrace,Manik hugged him back.

Manik-I am sorry bacha,I am really sorry..

He said with a crack voice and Arman backed off from the hug and wiped his tears.

Arman-You don’t need to apologise Dad,It's me who did wrong not you,I am sorry please forgive me,I promise I won’t do this again.

Manik kisses on his head and wipes his tears.

Manik-Paining?

Arman nodded with pout,Manik felt bad and hugged him tightly,Mayan gritted his teeths.

Mayan-I am your son?

Manik(confused)-Hmm?

Mayan-Why you always forget me?

He whines like kids and fold hands on his chest,Arman and Manik both chuckled and Arman pulled him on the bed and then both started to tickle him,Mayan laughed and tried to push them.

Mayan-Haha Stop,Dad…

He laughed and rolled on the bed,Manik pulled them closer and stared at them with teary eyes,Mayan and Arman both wiped his tears and kissed on his cheeks,he smiled.

Mayan-Dad

Manik-Yes,Jaan

Mayan-Let’s go out

Manik-Now

Mayan-Hmm,Let’s go in the park please,and also bhaiya wanted to go out. You won’t allow him alone so let’s go together.

Manik looks at him and then he looks at Arman who is looking at him with puppy eyes.

Manik-But on one condition

Arman-Which?

Manik-Do you remember,Next Week you both have to go to the Hospital for a monthly check up,So I don’t want any Excuses,so what do you say?

Arman and Mayan both look at each other and blink their eyes,Manik glares at them both and laughs nervously.

Mayan-Done,Done,It’s not a big deal for us right Bhaiya?

Arman-Yeah,It’s nothing

Manik(thinking)-These brats

Mayan-Dad,Please na

Manik-Ah Fine let’s go but only for 1 hour.

Arman-Fine,fine

He said and stood from the bed but whimpered in pain,Manik bit lips and opened the drawer and took cream.

Manik-Come first let me apply c..

Arman-No,No I am fine,just relax 

Manik-Did I ask your opinion?

Arman gulped and sat on the bed,Manik took off his shirt and turned him then applied cream on his back,Arman hissed and Mayan held his hands tightly with teary eyes.

Manik-Aww baby don’t cry

He said and caresses Mayan's cheek who hide his face in his chest,After that they left for Park…

Mayan and Arman playing,Manik looking at them with amusement while licking their ice creams🤦‍♀️.But then he gulp when he come to know that he finish all the ice cream he stand from the bench and ran toward ice cream,and buy new for them.But then his phone ring he pick up the call.

Manik-Hello,Hello,Who is?Hello

But he didn’t get any reply but then his heartbeat became fast. He looked at the collar id and saw the same number,he looked at his babies and saw them playing. He sighs in relief and holds ice cream.

Arman-Oye You are the one who kicked the ball hard,now go and bring it back.

Mayan(whine)-That’s a cheating

Arman-Whatever,I am not going if you want to play then go and bring the ball back otherwise bye bye.

Mayan-Fine fine,Don’t go wait….

He said and ran toward the ball and bent down,Arman looked at him and then he flinched when he heard Manik’s shout.

Manik-Mayan!!

He shouted loudly and ran toward him,Arman looked at the road and saw one truck,his eyes winded.

Arman-Mayan move!!

Mayan looked at them with a scared face and then he saw a truck,Manik pulled Mayan in embrace,the truck driver smirked and turned his truck in the opposite direction and then what happened next,Make Manik’s heart beat stop……..

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Next chapter after good response🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋