Last Chapter🥀

Next Morning Arman and Mayan become ready for their college,Manan could see black circles under their eyes and they know both brothers don’t get good sleep,Manik places kisses on their forehead.

Manik-Good bye and don’t be brat and Mayan don’t leave your brother’s side.

He said softly but it’s enough for his babies both smile and nodded,they left from there and sat inside the car,Mayan hug Arman tightly and started to snuggle just like Arman did yesterday,Arman become confused but let his baby bro stay like that,Mayan rub his eyes cutely.

Mayan-You know what?I couldn't sleep yesterday. Ahh it’s so scary I saw two ghosts in my room,my bed shaking badly,I felt like someone pulled a blanket from me,whenever I look up at the fan I feel like someone is sitting on the fan while looking at me…

Arman burst into laughter,Mayan hit his chest and sulk.

Mayan-I am serious,and you are laughing.

Arman-Oh God are you real?How can a ghost enter in another ghost’s room

Mayan(whine)-Bhaiya…

Arman freeze in his place he look down at Mayan who hide his face on his neck he going to ask what happened to him suddenly but their driver stop the car in front of their college,He sigh and come outside but Mayan who wrapped hands around his arm and try to be clingy,Arman shook head in disbelief and started to walk with his baby.But they stop when Vijay and his friends stop in front of them,Arman slowly pull his arm from Mayan and look at him.

Arman-Your fr…

Before he could say further,Vijay fell on the floor his cheek started to bleed,Arman look at Mayan who burning in anger,Oh My My,he rub his eyes multiple times and blink too he don’t have believe on his own eyes what the fuck is happened now,Mayan Malhotra Punch the boy,Mayan Malhotra??Oh God this is too much for the poor baby,his head started to spin,Mayan grabbed him from the shoulder worriedly.

Mayan-Are you ok bhaiya?

Arman-Tell me I am dreaming,Tell me this all is my dream

Mayan looks at him with a done face and turns to Vijay who groans in pain.

Mayan-Look Fucker This punch for hurting my bhaiya,If I saw you again near me or my bhaiya then no one going to be worst then me,and you all what are you looking take him from there before I break your ugly faces too.

Arman-Dad……

He started to walk everywhere like crazy,he is not believing on himself,The girls and boys looking at Mayan with amused expression this is the first time they saw him in angry mood and For God Sake he looking too hot,Mayan glare at everyone and the boys started to drag Vijay who was still on the floor while other students gulp and left too.Mayan grab Arman who talking to himself🤭.

Mayan-Oh God,Where are you going?Come here.

He drags Arman from there who is still talking to himself but he yelps when Mayan smacks his head.

Arman-It’s mean this all not my dream?

Mayan-Yes you stupid…

Arman-But why did you punch him?I mean he is not your friend?

He asked in a teasing tone,Mayan bite lips in guilt and slapped Arman’s back who chuckled and pulled him from the neck.Mayan hid his face on his chest.

Mayan-I am sorry I hurt you again,I am so stupid,I always make you sad,You know what I heard your and Dad’s conversation please forgive me.

Arman-You are forgiven but after a good punishment.