ch-6

**************************************

It has been three days since our little espionage  adventure. Gan i sik, I must confess is no help when it comes to lifting weights. He keeps whining and complaining, as if the other workers don't already. Dogoo is a rising   logistics company with impressive headquaters and huge warehouses bursting with cargo to be shipped.

Our work here was simple enough, to shift the heavy stuff and load it in trucks but our secret job here of course was to collect as many samples from cargo as possible to run drug inspection on them, the whole prospect heavily depended on secrecy. Hence I decided to be lowkey about my strength, it would be best to not draw attention.

We had already run a succesful clandestine mission of stealing a few masks(which were  potentially laced with drug) from the warehouse at night and sent it for inspection. Gan I sik was sure that mask was one way through which the drugs were being  circulated.

Its funny how some of the most deadly things are hidden in such a plain site, no question of even suspicion. The building was a plain sight, glass, cement and workers rather like any other office bulding in fast paced cities, with every employee looking for an opportunity to boast thier experience and look down on newbie. competion with greed makes people cruel sometimes,These offices are huge arenas of their silent war.

I was aware of Mr. Heo(manager)keeping an eye on me, although I had tried my best  to remain lowkey about my strength, he had walked in on me lifting several tonnes of packages at once. He was beyond surprised, his facial expressions gave the look of utter horror than awe. His nagging had subsided, no longer interested in chiding me.

Surely he had kept his distance but he was definately keeping an eye on me.
Was it because my strength or was he following someone's instruction to spy on me ? It would come to light anyways.

Gan i sik had informed me that he wont be able to search the warehouse at night, last time, I would need to do it alone.
tonight i'll pull another James bond!

'what did you eat in Mongolia by the way Tsetseg? how are you this strong' mr Heo asked me in the afternoon, dancing from one foot to another unsurely, poor man was terrified of me.
'I was born with it' I shrugged.
He moved away for inspecting other workers, but didn't look even remotely convinced.
'Alright! I eat everything raw, pork beef eggs everything! and drink milk directly from the cow! he looked thrilled now
'but dont share my secret with anyone" nodding furiously he walked off, his chest was comically puffed out.
Damn why am I so mean?!
My afternoon shift was finally over.

*******************************************

Dodging the security cameras was easy enough and so was navigating in the dark for me.
I have excellent vision, a bit more developed than an average human and so goes for my running speed I can be Edward cullen on a vampire marathon. It was quite dark today.
Looking over rows and rows of piled items,
I made my way even further.

When gan i sik had warned me that it could be dangerous I had just laughed, but now navigating through the rows tightly packed together in near darkness, I realised how reckless i can be sometimes,
the silence was somehow deafening, urging me to listen intently and imagine the sounds that were not even there.

I decided to not wander and waste anymore time rummaging and just returning. I was on my way back to the exit when I heard something. Picking up sounds in crippling silence is easy enough.
I followed the sound moving quiet as a mouse, reaching the curtained door I peaked through it, someone was standing in the dark ,breathing heavily and undoubtedly distressed.