Ch-11

*****************************************

'His computer might provide us with answers, it might be the centre of all the information of his illegal business'

Hee-sik said, slapping the table with a bang for some extra emphasis.

My mind tried recollecting the image of his monitor, kept on his huge desk, strange! the picture floating in my mind was his, placed behind his desk stoic but warm.

'Yes that can a possibility but it would be difficult for Tsetseg to steal the data from it,
There might be cameras in his room right?
Hee-sik's superior said looking at me expectant.

'No there are none'
I mumbled, for some reason, a part of my head was irritated at the prospects of divulging information.

It was Sunday, naturally a day off.
Hee-sik had invited me and his team to his place.
He was growing impatient and wanted a swift action against shio.

Saying that I was miserable these would be an understatement, I felt violated yet violating.
Yesterday mother had informed me and his team of the possibility of links between some Russian mafia group Pavel and Ryu shi-oh.
She was sure, considering her source was reliable.

Pavel was a dangerous mafia group, operating through different branches in thousand cities with its headquarters situated in Russia.
Their notorious business was drugs, prostitution, murders more or less everything satanic.

They would abduct, orphaned children for forging them into weapons.

Shio went through all that as well?
I couldn't wrap my head around this piece of information.
What I felt was the immediate need to confirm it from the accused.
There was a rising panic in my head.

'Excellent!' hee-sik claimed, 'we can give her some devices and with some practice she can transfer the information directly from his device', his voice rose with excitement,
However this didn't cheer me up.

'No, it won't be possible, It would require hours, besides we can't risk her getting caught'
Chamma, the hacker of the group said, adjusting his glasses.

I was relieved, for a while but hee-sik's next statement appalled me.
Worse was the fact that I had to mask it.

'Steal the monitor and bring it here'

I didn't know what to say. I wanted to know everything about Shio as well but stealing his stuff like a thief??

Get a grip he might be a murderer, my mind shrieked.

I had never felt more torn, my mind a maze of misery.

It was my duty to do what was right, to protect the people, I am strong and can fight, where normal people have to back off.

My strength and I won't be used for destruction and desolation, this much I had promised myself.
If he was a wrong person, he would pay.

Glancing at the huge board beside the table,
I sighed. It was a maze of pictures and information collected on the people who had died because of drugs.
I looked at their faces, pale, lifeless and blue with decomposition.
Their lives were cut short, leaving torn families and dreams in their wake.

It was not time to be swayed by feelings and what I desired.
I imagined someone I knew, dead and blue like that, because of drugs.
No one absolutely no one deserves that kind of tragedy.
Only imagining the pain made me nauseous and repulsed.

No matter how much of a strong person I am, I am still human with emotions.
If he was a murderer, a cold blooded monster, he will need to be stopped and punished.