Chapter 3: Origin of the past

After the fight against Drazeros was over and he escaped. Wanted posters were placed as Rescuers kept a lookout for Drazeros in case he returns to terrorize the city.

Kai and Kelvin along with their friends arrived at the Rescuer HQ in order to learn more about this enemy that Kai and Kelvin know.

A Luxray walked to group to greet them.

Luxray: Hey Speed long time no see.

Speed: It's good to see you too Trace

Speed's sister blushed after seeing Trace again. Kai had a teasing smirk on his face.

Trace looked at both Kai and Kelvin.

Trace: You two must be Kai and Kelvin.

Kai: Yeah that would be us. Nice to meet you Trace.

Kelvin: So when are we going to discuss about a certain Umbreon?

Trace: Follow me my mom and dad are expecting you two.

Kai and Kelvin nodded and followed him. Kelvin looked at Pearl's sister. CC smiled and waved at him. Kelvin blushed and looked away.

Kai:(teasing) You like her?

Kelvin looked at Kai with annoyance but then smirked.

Kelvin:(teasing smirk) Don't you have a crush on a certain Sylveon too?

Kai blushed when he said that.

Kelvin:(smirk) Heh payback.

Kai: Well played.

They arrived at the lab where they see a Ampharos and a female Luxray working on figuring out who this Umbreon is.

Trace: I brought the two Flareons.

Ampharos: Greetings gentlemen my name is Robert and this is my wife Sally

Kai: Nice to meet you both Robert and Sally.

Sally: It's nice to meet you both as well Kai and Kelvin.

Alfred: So do you guys mind telling us how you two know this Drazeros

Kai sighed knowing that he will need to tell them. Kelvin knew Kai doesn't want to be reminded of what Drazeros has done to Earth his friends, his adopted family and the love of his life. Kelvin also didn't want to talk about it.

Kai: Well... do you guys believe in other universes and dimensions?

Meanwhile with Drazeros...

Drazeros and his team were hiding in the cave making modifications. 

Slash and his pack were searching for useful tech for their base. Drusilla is with Drazeros in an old abandoned base getting useful information.

Drusilla: Hmm... interesting.

Drazeros: What is it?

Drusilla: Something about Berserk virus and Berserk Pokémon.

Drazeros looked at this information and they both had evil smirks on their faces as they had big plans for this Berserk virus.

Back with the heroes...

Kai and Kelvin told Speed and the others about their world and about their dangerous Drazeros. Speed and the others felt sympathy for Kai and Kelvin. Alfred was filled with fury as he wanted to make Drazeros pay for all of those innocent lives that have died by his hand from Earth.

Silvia and CC definitely hated Drazeros. Both Silvia and CC wants to help Kai and Kelvin defeat Drazeros to put an end of his reign of terror.

Silvia walked up to Kai and hugged him in a comforting way. Kai blushed but hugged her back. Kelvin and the others smiled at the scene. 

Robert: You know we could have both you and Kelvin could join the Rescuers if you both want.

Kai looked to Kelvin. Kelvin had a smile on his face and nodded.

Kai:(smile) When do we sign up?

To be continued...