Part-1

One boy sleeping peacefully with a cute pout but then another boy look at him and try to wake him up,but whom he kidding,the boy turn other side and hide face in pillow,the second boy sigh in frustration.

?-V,Get the fuck up before I call Dad..

The boy shouted angrily and the cute boy Vihaan sat on the bed with messy hair and close èyes. He was going to rub his eyes but his hands stopped by his Twin.

V-Good Morning Sid

He said in an angelic voice,Sid pinch his cheeks.

Sid-Ok now gets up otherwise we get late for college.

He said and stood from the bed but he looked back at V who was lost in his thoughts and looking sweaty,he went near him back and patted his head.

Sid-Are you ok,V?

V-Sid,Can’t we skip today..

Sid-No way,Dad surely killed us now, get up and be ready.

He warned him and left from there,V rubbed his hand on face and stood from the bed.

Back to Manik he look at mirror and smile proudly aishh he love himself a lot,he took his bag and come downstair and smile widely when he saw his baby twins sitting on the dining table with pouty lips and His big baby helping Maids,actually Veer loves cooking,He goes near them and pull twins in tight hug who breathed heavily.

SidV-Oh God!!

Both growl,Manik backs off from hug and ruffles their hairs,both cutely glare at Manik who gives them a toothy smile.

Manik-Good morning babies.

SidV-Good Morning Mr Devil

Both said together and rolled their eyes.Manik chuckled at them and saw Veer coming towards them holding trays. He went near him and helped him and placed the tray on the table and hugged Veer,who smiled and hugged him back.

Veer-Good Morning

Manik-Good Morning

With that both sat their seats and started to eat their dinner,But Manik looked up and saw Sid and V just glaring at breakfast.

Manik-What happened?Why are you both not eating?

Sid-Dad,I…

Manik-Start,I don’t want any argument over food.

He said strictly,Vihaan gulped and started to eat,Sid also started to eat.

Sid-My life is fuck up!

He mumbled but he gulped when he saw Manik’s red eyes and Veer who looked at him with a huge open mouth.

Manik(Angrily)-Siddharth,Did you stop cursing or I use my method?

Sidharth shiverd and apologised in low voice and started to eat,Manik pulled Vihaan’s chair near who flinched and looked up and then looked down.Manik place hand on his cheeks and made him look up.

Manik-What is bothering you?You know na you can share with your Dad.

He asked softly,Vihaan gulped and started to play with fingers,Manik singh at his sensitive baby and looked back at Sid.

Sid-He doesn't want to go college.

Veer-Why V?Is there any problem?Tell me.

He said softly,Vihaan’s eyes became watery.Manik looked back at Veer and Sid.

Manik-Is there anything which you are hiding from us?Did you forget your assignment or you didn’t prepare for any test?

He said softly and caresses his cheeks,Sid took advantage of this and saw Veer look at them he smirk and then you will know soon what happened🤭🤭…

V(stuttering)I am fine and there is no assignment and now I am going na so please stop questioning.

Manik sigh and patted his head but he know there is something he need to know.Veer look back at his plate and his eyes winded.

Sid-Ah I am full,Dad see I finish my breakfast.

Manik(smile)-Good boy,Veer and Vihaan, what are you thinking, be fast and Veer, what is that your plate is still full,do you want me to feed you with my way?

Veer(gulp)-D.ad,I already eat a lot I don’t k.now,I almost finished my breakfast..

Manik(strictly)-Stop it,and finish your breakfast.

Veer started to eat but he felt like his stomach going to explode but then his eyes land on Sid who smiling like a idiot he frown,Sid look at him and mouthed sorry,Veer’s eyes winded,Vihaan giggle,Manik who don’t know what happening here,busy with in his own thoughts…

Manik(thinking)-I know V is hiding something but what?I need to find out..

Vihaan and Sid reach the college but both have different subjects,Sid can see nervous V,He is holding his bag tightly.

Sid-V,Are you ok?

V-y.es,why?

Sid-Um nothing,anyway if you are not feeling well then come with me in my class.

V-No no I am fine go bye..

Sid sigh and walk toward his class,V took small steps toward his class,he going to enter his class but then someone pull him from bag and drag him otherside,Vihaan become scared the group of boys push V on the floor,and sat in front of him..

Boy-Well,look who we have,Nerdy of the ear..

He snatched the bag from Vihaan and started to throw all his books on the floor. The second boy sat in front of him and held his jaw.

Boy-Where is our Money?

Vihaan gulped and the boys started to check his pockets,Vihaan tried to step back but the boy glared at him.Vihaan pushed the boy and looked at them with a scared face.

V-I don’t have money..

He shouted loudly and started to collect his books but then other boy pull him from the collar and punch him on his face which caused his lips started to bleed,the boy going to punch him again but someone held the hand of the boy,The boys look back with anger,Vihaan’s eyes winded when he look back…

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye and Take care🦋