Part-4

Manik was sitting on the couch along with Vihaan and Veer,today is off day for them,but they are not enjoying their day because their one piece is missing😅.

V-Ahh,Dad, it was such a boring day.

Manik-Hmm,You are right but what can we do?

Veer-Let’s watch Movie?

V-No,Dad,Umm,I have a idea

Manik-Ohk and what was that?

V-Let’s go to Sid,I am sure he is missing us and we will give him a surprise please and also I want to go out.

Manik-But Buba,He was on a trip with his friends.How can we do this?What if he doesn't like this.

Veer-Dad,V is right,This is good idea so please don’t say no and Also we know how Sid become cry baby when he left alone,you know na when he goes school alone without me and Vihaan,he cry a lot and become sick too so I am 100% sure when he saw us he become very happy.

Manik-Hmm,but still I don’t think it's a good idea,Let's drop th…

V-No,No this is a very good idea go and change we are leaving right now.

Manik-But.

Veer-No But what,Please na,This is the first time we are asking you something.

Manik(eye roll)-First time?

V-Ok ok but Last time?Now please let’s go na..

He whines,Manik ruffles his hairs and leaves toward Room,Veer and Vihaan high five and wink.

After a long journey they stop their car near one camp,they walk toward students but then their eyes land on Siddharth who was sitting on big Stone with sad face,He looking too pale😪,His eyes filled with tears,Manik look at Veer and Vihaan who shook their heads in disbelief,they walk toward Sid,who look at them and become very happy he was going to jump on them but stop.

Sid-Oh God,now I start daydreaming,aishh,How stupid I am how can they come here.

He said and sat again,Manik sighs and goes near him and sits beside him and patted his shoulder,Sid looks at him with anger.

Sid(shout)-What?

Manik flinches and then smacks on his head,Sid’s eyes winded,he looks at Veer and Vihaan who are smiling like idiots,He looks back at Manik who glaring at him,he rubs his eyes.

Manik-You brat,Don’t you have a shame?This is the way you talk with your Dad?

He asked with a smile,Sid hugged him tightly and hid himself in his embrace.

Sid-I thought I am dreaming,oh God,I miss you so much,Thank you Thank you for coming.

Manik-Look who said,You are not the one who said I am grown up Dad,I can live without all of you,I won’t miss you.

He said in a mocking tone,Sid sulk,Veer and Vihaan hug them.

V-Dad,I am hungry.

Manik-Ohk,What my baby wants to eat.

V-Umm,Pizza,Burger,Umm,Fries,ahh umm..

Manik-No junk food you brat.

Sid-Come on Dad,Nothing will happen if we Eat for one day.

He said and rolled his eyes,Manik slapped on his cheeks softly and nodded head.They hugged him tightly which made him breathless.

After a long day,Manik takes them home but he can say that the night is going to be worse,he again and again looks at Sid and notices he is not looking well,in the whole ride he was holding his stomach.