Prologue

3rd P.O.V.

Y/n: Order up!

We begin with the story of Y/n daily life as a chef at a big fancy restaurant that his family owned before passing it down to him after retiring from work.

Y/n is seen in the kitchen cooking one of his biggest fan request meal in a matter of minutes before serving them their food in front of everyone to see their reaction of his dish

The many customers in the restaurant clap for Y/n master cooking skill that might as well rival Cordon Ramsay, himself.

Female Customer: Wow! That was incredible!

Male Customer: He managed to satisfy another fan with his incredible cooking skills!

Y/n: Thank you, everyone! Your applause means so much to me.

After he gave a bow to all of his costumer, one of them asked him a question.

Female Costumer: Mr. L/n, I have question for you if you don't mind me asking.

Y/n: Sure, I don't mind answering.

Female Costuner: Are you dating anyone by any chance? I mean considering how famous you are in the cookery.

Y/n was a bit hesitant to answer this question and the husband of the female costumer notice his reaction.

Male Costumer: Hey, sweetheart I think that question was a little too personal-

Y/n: N-No is fine! To answer your question ma'am, I'm currently single right now. I been too focused on wanting to run my parent's restaurant in the future. I actually never made time to find a partner. Now you'll excuse me, I have to go back to kitchen to get other costumers food ready.

Y/n then walked away from the table as he makes his way to kitchen not before taking a glimpse of a happy couple nearby.

Y/n: *thought* This is not fair....

Timeskip....

After closing the restaurant for the day, Y/n went back home to rest for the night. While driving back home, he looks back at the message from last week when he received from his last date.

Text message....

Random Female Date: Sorry to you tell you this Y/n but I don't feel like this is working. You're a good guy and all along with being an incredible cook. However, I want a man who can show me a good time and more adventures than someone cooking amazing meals. And sadly you're not that type of guy, I look for as a man so this is goodbye.