Chapter 1

Y/n P.O.V.

After managing to break free from Esdeath grip which I have to be honest, she is freaking strong for someone who doesn't show an ounce of muscle on her body. It's no wonder Tatsumi had a hard time escaping her back in the show. So, after taking a quick shower and changing my clothes, I walk toward the living room where I see the rest of my wives.

Y/n: Wow~

All of them turn their attention towards me as they greeted me with a smile.

Makima: Morning sleepyhead~

Midnight: Did you sleep well last night~?

Boa: Darling, you're finally awake~

Rias: Morning dear husband, I hope our last night together~

Y/n: M-Morning!

I was in disbelief to be honest, one minute I was going about my day as usual with me being alone and single. The next thing I know is I'm now married to my favorite 8 out of 10 waifu on my top 10 list in anime.

This is literally my dream come true! Yes! I hope this last forever because I don't ever want this end. But the question is how did this happen? I mean this is a dream right? Doubt it considering if it was dream I would've woken up by now, the minute my excitement rose up with Esdeath hugging me or hearing Marin voice before waking up immediately to see her in front of me.

While I was busy thinking to myself, Midnight walk up to me.

Midnight: Hey, something on your mind?

Y/n: Huh? Oh, it's nothing I was thinking to myself that's all.

Midnight: Hmm... alright! Now get seated, we got a long day ahead of us.

After giving me a quick kiss on lips, Midnight went back to the kitchen to help Makima with the cooking. I looked around as I see everyone else going back what they were doing earlier.

Y/n: I can't believe this is real...!

Rias: Dear husband~

I turn to see Rias holding a bunch of mail in her hands.

Rias: A bunch of mail arrived today~

Y/n: Thank you, Rias.

Rias: Your welcome, dear~

She hands me the mail then giving me a quick kiss on the cheek before joining Akeno on the couch. I took a seat by the dinner table as I look through the mail.

Y/n: Junk. Bill. Junk. Bill. J-

I stopped at one particular envelope as it turns out to be a reunion from the Highschool, I graduated. All the memories of my time as a student came back to me. The bullying... the rejection... the humiliation... wish I can forget it all but it has someway to remind me of it. And I bet those assholes would be there to remind me, who's in charge after we're not teen anymore.

Whatever! Things have change over the years! I run a popular restaurant, I earn a lot of profit from my stocks, and.... I'm married to my favorite waifus in anime history! So, I can't wait to see the expression on their faces when I show off, how amazing my life has become.

Y/n: Wait that reminds me...

Looking towards all my wives, I was wondering if they still have their powers considering Rias and Akeno are both devils, Makima is the Control devil, Boa is a devil fruit user, Midnight is a pro hero, and Esdeath can control ice.

Y/n: *thought* It's better if I ask them.

Suddenly a pair of arms wrap around my neck as I felt a pair of breast pressed behind my head along with the air around me getting cold out of nowhere.

Esdeath: Hi, Y/n~

Y/n: H-Hey, Esdeath....! 

Esdeath: Why did you leave the bed, honey~? I was feeling lonely without you~

Esdeath then blew some air at my ear but my body started shivering the second I felt her breath. And I don't mean being nervous, no. I mean her breath was so cold that it felt like winter.

Y/n: *thought* Ok, this confirms it! They definitely have their powers.

As I said that, a beam of light almost hit us but Esdeath managed to dodge it while still holding me. It turns out, the one who shot the beam of light was Boa Hancock.

Y/n: Boa! What was that all bout!? You could've turn me into stone.

Boa: Sorry about that darling~! I wasn't aiming at you but at the shedevil that is holding you. No offense Rias, Akeno, and Makima.

Rias/Akeno/Makima: None taken.

Esdeath: That rude of you to say about me considering we're both married to the same man, we all love and adore.

Boa: True but that won't change the fact from the other night when you tried to make him submit to you.

Esdeath: We were just having fun weren't we, honey~

Y/n: I-I guess so...? *thought* I already know what their talking about but I can't remember anything of it because I just recently found out, you all came to life.

Boa: Hmph! Not in my eyes! Now release him or I'll turn you into stone.

Esdeath: Try me, Amazon~ Oh wait I must have confused you with the company instead of your people.

Boa: That's it!

Esdeath throw me across the room as she start fighting with Boa. Luckily Akeno and Rias use their magic to catch me before I hit the floor.

Y/n: Thanks Akeno, Rias!

Akeno/Rias: You're welcome, darling~!

Y/n: *thought* At least I don't need to worry about Saeko and Marin since they don't have powers but Saeko is another case entirely. I have to keep an eye on her so she doesn't go full yandere on me, one day.

Saying that, I look on other side of the room where I see, Saeko cleaning her katana before she waves at me.

Y/n: *thought* Now I know who was the inspiration of Yor from Spy x Family. Only difference is Saeko not that insanely strong like Yor but she is insanely skifull with a sword.

So, the morning went on with an exciting start in my life. The first part being married, the second part is learning that I had sex with all eight of them something I desperately want to remember, and the last is.... I'm no longer alone anymore.