Old friends united

(Nobody POV, Russias past flashback: 2)

A young Russian boy walks to a nearby garden and waits for someone. A few minutes later another young boy about the Russians age sits down near Russia.

"Hey Rus! How are you?"

"I'm just fine. Anyways why do you have bandages over your arms,legs, and face?"

"Oh I'm just really clumsy nothing serious really"

The Russian looks at the American suspiciously "are you sure Ame? I've heard some kids get abused and that's mostly their alibi to hide the fact their parents are abusing them"

"I'm sure my dad doesn't abuse me I'm fine perfectly fine I'm just a little clumsy that's all" The American says happily. "Anyways don't we have somewhere to be now?" The Russian nods silently and then the two boys are off

The boys run in the meadows enjoying themselves laughing,giggling and playing together under the warm sun. The sun soon sets and the two boys head back home.

"RUSSIA WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!!"

"I was out in the meadows with America" the young Russian boy says with fear in his voice as he trembles.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU,YOU HAVE TO ASK BEFORE YOU GO ANYWHERE I WAS WORRIED SICK!!" The angry USSR says glaring at Russia.

"I know and I'm sorry dad I won't do it again" the young boy says with his head down. "Good, now go to your room you are grounded".

...

War sirens are heard as the group of siblings gather around to watch as their father is getting ready for war, a big war
They all watch in horror and shock as they watch their land get invaded.

A cruel war is inevitable their father would barely be home anymore. The children are sad and now are taking care of themselves in order to survive and live their lives without their father.

One day the children were playing in their room together when a large sound was heard followed by what sounded like a gunshot.

"G-guys what was that?" Said the youngest sister

"I don't know actually but it doesn't sound good-"

The bedroom door is busted open and a group of soldiers come in armed with shotguns

"ALL OF YOU WITH US NOW!!" One of the soldiers yell. The children are terrified as they walk out of the house with the soldiers behind and beside them.

The children are taken to a base and are imprisoned in a cage until the soldiers leader arrives.

"WHAT THE FUCK!! I told you guys to find USSR not kidnap his children!!"

"B-but boss we thought-"

"YOU DONT THINK YOU DO AS I SAY YOU DONT JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WHEN I DIDNT IMFORM YOU TO KIDNAP HIS KIDS!!" The leader yells at the soldiers with rage in his eyes.

"But boss why is it such a big deal that we  kidnapped the enemies kids I mean they're not your kids are they?"

"think about it, If someone kidnapped my children I would kill them because absolutely NO ONE touches East Germany or West Germany". "Now bring these children back to their home NOW!" Third Reich yells.

...

(Russia POV)

It's been a few days since I joined the academy so far everything is going well until....

I saw him...

I was walking down the hallway when I bumped into someone

"I'm so sorry- RUSSIA?!!" The man said as he stood there in shock.

"AMERICA?!! W-what are you doing here?!"
"I go to school here that's why I'm here long time no see" America said with a small smile. I just walked right past him not saying a word.

Soon school ended and I was making my way home when I ran into the stupid American again. "Hey Russia did you have a good day today?" I looked at him for a few seconds before turning around to continue my walk home.

I made it home and the first thing I did was collapse on my bed and then I fell asleep completely forgetting about my homework.

(Germany POV)

It is the weekend and I woke up to start my weekend schedule first things first... breakfast with my siblings.

I head down to see my younger sister Germania talking to East Germany.
"Hey east I didn't know you were coming down to earth today" I said tilting my head "oh yea sorry about that west I forgot to call you about that. Are you going to see Poland today?" East finishes as Germania smirks "oh Poland I'm not able to see him today I have things to do I can't fit any time into my schedule today maybe tomorrow" I said slightly sad "come on Germany when was the last time you hung out with Poland I'm pretty sure he misses you a whole bunch" East says practically yelling. I stared in space for a while before snapping back to reality and without saying a word I go to my room, take a shower then I leave the house to start my day.

I walk through Berlin making my way to a local coffee shop where I sit down and drink some coffee and talk to a few humans. I finish up at the coffee shop and head to the UN office building to do some work. After that I head to the library to study for one hour from 14:00-15:00 (2:00-3:00).
I finish up in the library and then head to a animal shelter to volunteer to help with stuff.
After all of that I go to the training arena to practice my Aura skills and I see a few of my friends there to. By the end of the day I go home and, but when I got home I was in for a big surprise alright

"DAD?!!"

"Hello Germany" the man says with a wide grin.

(Authors notes: I want to get the boring stuff over with ahh and anyways sorry for the inactivity Wattpad wasn't working for me properly so I had to wait a few days before writing this chapter)

A few things about my AU:
•boys can get pregnant but it's not as easy as it's for girls to get pregnant

•Germania is Germanys little sister

•the country humans can communicate with the dead realm like their dead family and stuff

•the country humans live on this place called Celestia (shout out to my little pony)

•and Celestia is basically earth but it's just a different name with magical places and people with powers

•country humans special abilities are called Auras

•Auras rankings are how strong their abilities are. Example:common, uncommon, rare, Epic and Legendary

•and countryhumans rankings in the tournaments are their Aura ranks showing how strong they are. Example: 1-3 are the strongest countries they are known as the elite 3 4-8 are also strong countries in the masters 8 (shout out to Pokémon)

•countryhumans have spirit animals they are magical animals that are related to their powers and help the countryhumans in battle they are kinda like Pokémon

Should I do drawing references?

That's all for today