𝟎𝟎𝟐. 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐳

༻misa's ships outside of stray kids༺

ten + misa
༻𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐀༺
best friends

❤︎︎POPULARITY: 94%❤︎︎BACKSTORY: ten was pretty much the only member of nct misa was friends with prior to her debut in stray kids

❤︎︎POPULARITY: 94%
❤︎︎BACKSTORY: ten was pretty much the only member of nct misa was friends with prior to her debut in stray kids. they were in the same dance class at sm, so the two became acquainted through that and eventually became good friends. after misa left sm, they still kept in close contact. when misa saw that he debuted in wayv, she immediately texted him to congratulate him and his members. he's like another brother to her. to this day, misa praises his dancing like it's her job. she swears he's one of the best dancers she's ever seen in her life (and she's right). also, fun fact: ten is the main reason why misa is with her boyfriend.
❤︎︎TESA THINGS: doing every tiktok dance challenge together, their baggy jeans challenge being one of the most liked tiktok's on the nct account, playfully making fun of each other

keeho + misa
༻𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐇𝐎༺
best friends forever

❤︎︎POPULARITY: 99%❤︎︎BACKSTORY: before becoming mc's together, misa didn't know anything about keeho

❤︎︎POPULARITY: 99%
❤︎︎BACKSTORY: before becoming mc's together, misa didn't know anything about keeho. when they found out they would be mcing m countdown together, they met up and had an immediate connection. they're the type of friends who have only known each other for a short amount of time, but it feels like they've known each other their whole lives. their personality's blend perfectly together, both on camera and off. their close bond caused a fandom friendship between stays and p1eces that'll hopefully remain even after keeho and misa finish their mc work. keeho doesn't know this, but misa desperately wants p1harmony to receive their first win on m countdown, so she can be there to see it.
❤︎︎MEEHO THINGS: being lowkey bad at their job (they can get the interview done but they giggle so much), randomly walking in on each others livestreams, being souls parents, commenting random shit on each others spam accounts