im tryna three-way with her roomie

𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐳, 𝐣𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐲

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

recently my friend, madi, had just got a new apartment. me, nick, and matt were going over to her apartment to see it for the first time.

knowing that we hang out with madi a lot, we decided this was probably going to be a popular hang out spot for all of us.

madi invited us to her apartment, and we agreed to come, while being proud of her. she was like the sister we never had and we were happy to see her succeed.

"matt, cmon," i yell, already aggravated. we were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago.

"chris, shut the fuck up," matt spoke while running down the stairs, on his way to start the car.

i let out a groan in annoyance, seeing matt roll his eyes in response.

nick was next to me. he didn't speak one word, too focused on his phone.

we finally decided to leave, on our way to madi's. the car ride was mainly filled with silence. after a few lil skies songs, we made it.

it wasn't that far away, just about 15 minutes with traffic.

the outside of the apartment looked similar to ours. it had plain white, almost rocky walls, and a brown roof. very little windows, too.

we texted madi we were outside and she instantly replied.

she made it up to the door, opening it, shutting it behind her.

madi greeted us with her golden smile, talking about how she missed us.

that was before her expression changed, looking a little guilty or confused.

"okay, i forgot to tell you guys but i have a roommate, and don't be too loud, but ill introduce you guys to her." madi spoke, whispering.

as soon as i hear that her roommate was a girl i fixed my hair, running my fingers through it.

nick rolled his eyes, obviously acknowledging it.

we walked through the door, my eyes roamed around looking for a certain someone, or certain girl.

madi told us to "look around" or "make yourself at home", im definitely looking around, alright.

i shifted around in the living room, only to find a small figure near the running fireplace.

i guess she might've heated my foot steps, because she jerked her head at the sudden creak of the wood floor below us.

madi, matt, and nick followed behind me. ruining our moment. fuckers.

"matt, nick, chris, this is my roommate, y/n," madi spoke, introducing us.

matt and nick said their hello's, introducing themselves.

"hey roomie, i'm chris," i spoke slyly, shooting her a playful but friendly wink.

y/n smiled at me. it was a different smile she gave me, different from the one she gave my brothers.

i could barely see the pink tint across the bridge of her nose and her cheekbones.

she was wearing a white fitted sweater that complimented her skin tone nicely, with some grey sweats and brown chestnut ugg mini's. girl of taste. i like that.

we all decided to talk and sort of hang out, for a while. i grabbed a water from madi's fridge, while making my way to the couch where y/n was at.

"hi," she spoke, instantly smiling.

"hey roomie," i gave her a slight nod. (w rizz if u ask me)

"so, how did you meet madi?" i asked, sparking a conversation. this will give me time to look at her longer.

y/n started rambling on about how she met madi in a starbucks. it was completely accidental but they took each others drinks. it was actually quite hilarious because both of their drinks looked almost identical.

when she was talking about that i just admired her.

i admired her 90s jennifer aniston haircut, which framed her face beautifully.

i admired the way when she smiled her nose scrunches a bit.

i admired the gold accents all around her. her earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and her rings. the gold matched her skin tone, contrasting with her sweater as well.

we talked about our interests, we shared some but not many. that was okay though. we both liked frank ocean, brent faiyaz, the color orange, and both had the same humor.

i've known her for half an hour and im already in love with her.

eventually my brothers and i had to leave, due to our early morning plans with our manager, madi's mom.

we exchanged hugs and goodbyes, this was the time for me to hug her.

soon it was y/n and i's turn to hug. finally.

i wrapped my arms around her waist, placing my hand on the small of her back. i soon felt her arms drape around my shoulders. i could definitely get used to this.

before we let go i whispered something in her ear.

"bye roomie," i whispered in her ear, before letting go.

when we let go there was no more warmth. no more warmth between our bodies.

madi walked us to the door, telling us to drive safe and that she'll see us later.

the whole car ride was filled with my thoughts. my thoughts about y/n. i wanted to know more. i knew a lot already, but it wasn't enough.

a/n

first chris imagine !

i love this lyric so much i had to make this.

I LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH

- lily 💋